SIOUX vs GOPHERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you guys just change your time from daylight savings or something, Cuz i thought it was about an hour and 22 mins!!!!!!!!

thanks for saying that or i would have missed the first hour of the game :D

yup, everywhere changes but arizona it seems and tiny part of indiana i believe :lol:

Let's look at this objectively now. This is the third penalty on the Gophers. I don't see how anybody could argue that any of them were questionable. They were all legit penalties.

Now, has anybody seen a Sioux player do anything that Gopher fans could complain didn't get called?

Let's look at this objectively now. This is the third penalty on the Gophers. I don't see how anybody could argue that any of them were questionable. They were all legit penalties.

Now, has anybody seen a Sioux player do anything that Gopher fans could complain didn't get called?

That means the refs will be pulling out the magnify glass on the Sioux. A stick will touch the Gopher's thigh, and it will be a hooking penalty.