SiouxSports.com Forum

Meghan Roehrich

NationalChamp00

Anybody see how Evers who is coming to UND, did against Frydlund and EGF last night? Not just the game story out of the herald info, anybody there, that could add some insight.

Evers made 2 shots the whole night. Probably only took 6, maybe 7. She had 4 points and did a good job on Warmack. The points Warmack got came when Evers was sitting. She only plays about 4 minutes at a time, not sure why.

Evers made 2 shots the whole night. Probably only took 6, maybe 7. She had 4 points and did a good job on Warmack. The points Warmack got came when Evers was sitting. She only plays about 4 minutes at a time, not sure why.

Just curious--in your opinion, as between Warmack, Evers and Farroh, who's the best player right now, and who has the most potential to develop into a college player? For the record, I know Farroh is only a junior, whereas the other two are seniors.

Just curious--in your opinion, as between Warmack, Evers and Farroh, who's the best player right now, and who has the most potential to develop into a college player? For the record, I know Farroh is only a junior, whereas the other two are seniors.

Up until last night, I thought Warmack was really a horse. This year though, with the players that EGF graduated, she is really going to have her work cut out for her. Her teammates don't shoot the 3 this year like they did last year and it is way easier to help into the post on her. Frydenlund is a good athlete but really struggles to stand and shoot; her range is 15 feet. The other perimeter players are young and teams are going to force them to make shots before they let Warmack get anything inside; they'll see lots of zone!!

Evers, apparently, is hurt and therefore it is hard to say how good she is right now. I don't like the fact that, at 6'3, she takes/gets 6 or 7 shots a game. Because she is hurt, her conditioning and ability to stay on the floor for extended minutes makes it hard to judge how talented she is. She played Warmack very well last night (Warmack played her very well too). It was a push last night but a year ago, Warmack was better, by alot.

I haven't seen Farroh yet this year but I know she is a great worker and rebounder. 29 rebounds in 1 game is a little hard to believe but you can't dispute back to back games of 29 and 31 pts!! It has been my opinion for a couple years that, if I had to rank them, I'd go Warmack, Farroh, and Evers. After last night, I'm not sure I'd move any of them but I'd certainly put them all way closer to each other. Instead of 1, 2, and 3,..........I'd probably go 1, 1A, and 2!!