SiouxSports.com Forum

The Milk Carton Thread: 2009-10 Version

The Sicatoka

I was at USCHO and busting "Scooby Doo's" chops about how Minnesota's Schroder and Fairchild are on my milk carton. :glare:

I decided it was time to create a "last seen on the side of milk carton" thread for college hockey 2009-10.

I've given away two so far.

I have a few more names.

Feel free to add what's on your milk carton.

Has anyone seen referee Brian Thul or referee Scott Bokal since November 21 in Denver?

I was at USCHO and busting "Scooby Doo's" chops about how Minnesota's Schroder and Fairchild are on my milk carton. :glare:

I decided it was time to create a "last seen on the side of milk carton" thread for college hockey 2009-10.

I've given away two so far.

I have a few more names.

Feel free to add what's on your milk carton.

Has anyone seen referee Brian Thul or referee Scott Bokal since November 21 in Denver?

Bokal worked the next weekend in the Springs, Thul did not and has not showed up on any score sheets since.

Bokal worked the next weekend in the Springs, Thul did not and has not showed up on any score sheets since.

Is that the internal suspension that we all heard about?

It was mentioned that one of the refs already had their plane tickets set for the following weekend, so they would be reffing, but then not after that.

So that could have been Bokal.

Interesting. Maybe it wasn't just a conspiracy theory. :glare:

It was mentioned that one of the refs already had their plane tickets set for the following weekend, so they would be reffing, but then not after that.

I saw neither guys names in the WCHA or CHA games. CHA uses WCHA officials as well.

Is this the Hennessy statement on the radio after the DU series? I have read this anywhere.

A friend of mine said she heard on the way out of the arena Saturday night, some guy saying he won $1,000 on a bet and that his Dad was one of the ref's. I asked her if she knew which ref, but she said she didn't hear that. Wondering if that came out elsewhere and if that could have something to do with the MIA status.