SiouxSports.com Forum

BMT Episode 8 -- Thanks

Boogieman

I know it was said that Frattin's situation could be re-evaluated at semester break, but Mario and Trupp wouldn't make comments like that without Hak's consent, would they?
First of all, Brett B. has the classic hockey player smile, doesn't he? Secondly, the off-hand comment about Frattin sure makes it sound like he'll be back for the second semester. If that happens, how does it affect the roster? Whose playing time would be curtailed? Maybe the boys (Mario and Brett B.) are just messing with the BMT viewers.

I think Brad has discussed this before, but Frattin went home this semester and will enroll again in the Spring at UND. That being said, he cannot play this year, as he missed the semester of school, but he has stated that he will try to regain his position on the team for next year. This means he will probably practice with the team for the second half and stick around during the summer to workout and make up course work.. I don't think it is possible to have him suit up this year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him in green and white next year.

• 1 month later...