SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT: Going for Victory #600 vs SOU

star2city

I'm here, ready for kickoff!

Anybody else watching the webcast? I'm getting a nasty echo on the audio. Anybody else?

Looks like the studio section if full and whited-out. Looks pretty cool.

EDIT: Actually, I just realized it's Band Day. There are a few high school bands at the game. I'm thinking it's the bands that are wearing the white.

I'm here, ready for kickoff!

Anybody else watching the webcast? I'm getting a nasty echo on the audio. Anybody else?

Looks like the studio section if full and whited-out. Looks pretty cool.

Yes, bad echo. Thought it was the open mic on the field, but it's still a problem, or Kelly is leaving his mic on.

Yes, bad echo. Thought it was the open mic on the field, but it's still a problem, or Kelly is leaving his mic on.

During the commercial they told Kelly he has to leave his mic on because they're missing a mic cable and still searching for one for something. Hopefully they can get the problem taken care of.

On another note, I really did not realize Sutton is only a freshman. This could mean huge things for the future of the running game (if he can keep his grades up :D)

Dressler fumbles the punt AGAIN.

Sioux recover though.

The punter bobbled the punt a bit so the ball didn't get down the field until the SOU players were already surrounding Dressler, but he still didn't fair catch it.

Wow. You would think they would take him off punt returns. How many more does he have to fumble before they realize they should try something else?