SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. UMD Webcast

Superman0099

If you look at the website it has the line "This game is FREE to the first 300 viewers"

Does anyone if there is a max # of peopel that can even view tomroow? Is it a case where it is free for 300 and then you can get it for $8.95 after that?

Ok Just for fun I think our goaltending will be fine this year. So I might need a new moniker. Any great Ideas, maybe like "Zeigleman is the next Belfour" or "UND goaltending is underrated" "Brandt-Ziggy-Parise or Bust" :angry:

If you look at the website it has the line "This game is FREE to the first 300 viewers"

Does anyone if there is a max # of peopel that can even view tomroow?  Is it a case where it is free for 300 and then you can get it for $8.95 after that?

The REA rep, Christopher Lee, confirmed previously that 300 is the number of free demos they're willing to give away, but the actual capacity is higher and additional viewers can purchase it for $8.95

This would also be a good thread to post the critiques of the first ever webcast for UND hockey. The quality of this webcast will determine whether i fork over 100 bucks for the whole season or not. Im out of town so i cant sample it myself. Thanks!

This would also be a good thread to post the critiques of the first ever webcast for UND hockey. The quality of this webcast will determine whether i fork over 100 bucks for the whole season or not. Im out of town so i cant sample it myself. Thanks!

I'll be watching. Having watched the football game and the hockey preview on systems which streamed different rates, it's absolutely necessary to get the full 222 kbps stream. Anything less really reduces the quality (watched at 222, 122, and less than 30).

The football broadcast was good, I think most of the complaints stemmed from getting cut off and rebuffered at commercials, etc. There were apparently a few problems that have hopefully been resolved.

A full screen view is now available but just isn't good enough to watch that way. Selecting a larger screen resolution is a better alternative.