SiouxSports.com Forum

South Dakota v North Dakota

Yote 53

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that care about uniforms, UND's uniforms definitely have a lighter shade of green this year. I can't say I like it.

I was hoping someone was going to say something about the uniforms - I'm not going to be as friendly as you were - they are HORRIBLE! It is the ugliest gawd-awful shade of green I have ever seen in my life!! Not even CLOSE to the correct green. They look like they were washed with a gallon of bleach. Absolutely awful..... if the company didn't have the correct shade of green then they shouldn't have ordered from them...Who ever did order them should be fired.....I couldn't even concentrate on the game for the whole first quarter - couldn't take my eyes off the horrible uniforms. And... no Sioux logo on them anywhere! They used to have a little logo on the neck of the top - no more. HATE, HATE, HATE them...... Was that too harsh??

Congrats to the Sioux! Showed a lot of heart and character after the SFA game.

The O-line really started opening holes in the 3rd and Sutton seemed to find the counterflow. 190 yds rushing!

Defensive stands were awesome! Special teams good.

Watched on FCS Atlantic here is Tennessee. Weird seeing ads for Dahlstrom Motors and Hugos! Lot's of views of downtown and the campus. The new UND signage behind the visitors bench in Alerus looks great! Lots of ads for Sioux hockey. They need to change to add Central Time to all their future broadcasts!