SiouxSports.com Forum

UND v Texas Tech - Game Thread

SiouxMD

I really hate to tell you guys "I told you so", especially when it's so pointless with how bad UND and NDSU have done this season, but....

Iowa State beats Nebraska in Lincoln, 9-7, 2nd place in Big XII North, Colorado in Ames and Missouri in Columbia left (probably 1-1).

Texas tech loses at home to Texas A&M, 52-30, 4th place in BXII South, OK St in Stillwater, Oklahoma in Lubbock and Baylor in Waco left (0-3 or 1-2).

I really hate to tell you guys "I told you so", especially when it's so pointless with how bad UND and NDSU have done this season, but....

Iowa State beats Nebraska in Lincoln, 9-7, 2nd place in Big XII North, Colorado in Ames and Missouri in Columbia left (probably 1-1).

Texas tech loses at home to Texas A&M, 52-30, 4th place in BXII South, OK St in Stillwater, Oklahoma in Lubbock and Baylor in Waco left (0-3 or 1-2).

If you have to use pointless to describe your post why bother

Schedule has Texas AM, Okaloma St, Colorado and Missouri I think that they will finish 6-7 and 3-5 in the Big 12 which might be good enough for 2nd place in the Big 12 North. I do believe a win is win... but Nebraska had 8 turnovers.... and still nearly won the game. Congrats to ISU.. but they were close to being 1-3.

The ISU defense picked off three Nebraska passes and recovered five Husker fumbles to spur the Cyclones on their first conference road win since 2005. NU lost fumbles three times inside the ISU 5-yard line and twice at the goal line.