SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher conspiracy thread

jimdahl

The truth is we ARE limited by PWR.

What I'm not telling you is the Lou, Glen, Sheperd, Adam, Anderson, Lil Shep, McLeod are enroute to Boston and New York. They are going to jump in and officiate the crucial BU/Lowell and Mercyhurst/AFA tilts.

If that doesn't appear to be working they are planning of having some of our PWR nerds tinker with the system at the last moment to get us in fair and square.

What I'm not telling you is the Lou, Glen, Sheperd, Adam, Anderson, Lil Shep, McLeod are enroute to Boston and New York. They are going to jump in and officiate the crucial BU/Lowell and Mercyhurst/AFA tilts.

If that doesn't appear to be working they are planning of having some of our PWR nerds tinker with the system at the last moment to get us in fair and square.

I KNEW it!

Finally one of the Gofer faithful fesses up!

Sagard is just trying to distract us from the bigger picture. A friend of a friend's sister's cousin just sent me minutes from the secret (perhaps poorly named) "fat cat bonus meetings". You'll never guess who was in attendance.

Geithner, check. Liddy, check. Dodd, check. Frank, check. Lucia, ?!?!? :silly:

tim_geithner__new.03.jpgncaa_g_lucia_200.jpg