SiouxSports.com Forum

Final 5 TV

Dden1

According to what I've read (and seen), the games will be in HD

(the games will be produced by the same folks that do the Wild and not the guys who do the Goofer games...thats why they are in HD)

The Final Five is always done with Gopher crew. Same camera guys. Same producer. Same everything. The only thing that is different is that Jim Rich and Darby Hendrickson will call the afternoon games on Friday and Saturday. At least I think Darby will be the color guy.

The Final Five is always done with Gopher crew. Same camera guys. Same producer. Same everything. The only thing that is different is that Jim Rich and Darby Hendrickson will call the afternoon games on Friday and Saturday. At least I think Darby will be the color guy.

By crew, I believe it was meant camera, production, etc. The camera guy that sits by us told us he does Wild games and really likes covering the Final Five due to the passion. He basically said Wild games are snoozefests compared to the FF.

We could only hope that the broadcast team isn't Frank "The Rug" (Wooger is okay for a Pat Summerall-like, sometimes lucid perspective)

By crew, I believe it was meant camera, production, etc. The camera guy that sits by us told us he does Wild games and really likes covering the Final Five due to the passion. He basically said Wild games are snoozefests compared to the FF.

We could only hope that the broadcast team isn't Frank "The Rug" (Wooger is okay for a Pat Summerall-like, sometimes lucid perspective)

Yes there is some crossover with a few camera guys. It all depends on who is available. But for the most part it's a Gopher production with the staff, producers, director and talent.

They lied to me :glare:

I was given bad info...its in SD only

2009 Red Baron WCHA Final Five

March 19, 2009 - Game @ 7:00PM-CT - Quarter Final Game

March 20, 2009 - Game @ 2:00PM-CT - Semi Final Game #1

March 20, 2009 - Game @ 7:00PM-CT - Semi Final Game #2

March 21, 2009 - Game @ 7:00PM-CT - 3rd Place Game

March 21, 2009 - Game @ 7:00PM-CT - Championship Game

Standard Definition BROADCAST

announcers are Mazucco & Wooger

Saturday's 3rd place is at 2:00pm - but I'm sure most knew that

Correction: Announcers are Doug and "the Rug"

Sorry if anyone has already answered this but would I be able to watch the game tomorrow in colorado at a bar possibly? And what service and channel would they need to have? Thanks for any help!

they need to have Fox Sports Net North

Dish or DirecTv and most sports bars would have the multi-sport package that gets the FSN Networks from across the US

they need to have Fox Sports Net North

Dish or DirecTv and most sports bars would have the multi-sport package that gets the FSN Networks from across the US

Everybody recheck your cable schedules. The DU - Wis game will now be shown on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain in Colorado and also on FCSC channel 414 for those who have the sports tier package. The other semifinal game with Sioux will also be shown tonite on FCSC as well as the championship game on Saturday. Don't know if this is the result of my badgering Fox Sports in LA, but they have updated the schedule to include the remainder of the tournament.

Everybody recheck your cable schedules. The DU - Wis game will now be shown on Fox Sports Rocky Mountain in Colorado and also on FCSC channel 414 for those who have the sports tier package. The other semifinal game with Sioux will also be shown tonite on FCSC as well as the championship game on Saturday. Don't know if this is the result of my badgering Fox Sports in LA, but they have updated the schedule to include the remainder of the tournament.

Yes! Thanks for the heads up. I had lost hope. Looks like the North Dakota game is on live, as well (FCS 263 here in Boston).