SiouxSports.com Forum

Congrats NDSU

jloos

Sorry dude your dead wrong on this one. You're team being in the NCAA tourney has no bearing on my life.

I could care less either way. NDSU is representing NDSU and NDSU only.

NDSU is a team that represents North Dakota on a national stage.

Same is true when UND goes to the NCAA men's hockey tournament.

Same is true when NDSCS goes to the NJCAA men's bball tournament.

You denying it simply because you have some false hatred of NDSU is pathetic. Just as pathetic as the NDSU fans who have false hatred toward UND.

I guess we're just going to have to wait for all you old timers to die before we can put this crap behind us. :silly:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just don't cheer for the rival school ever. Never under any circumstances. USC fans don't cheer for UCLA, Florida State fans don't cheer for Florida, Auburn fans don't cheer for Alabama, and Sioux fans don't cheer for the Bison. They hate each other, that's why they call it a rivalry. It is what it is, deal with it.

That only makes a shred of sense when the teams are playing that in-state rivalry.

It's pathetic that you try to carry that false hatred over to when those schools are representing ND on the national stage.

That only makes a shred of sense when the teams are playing that in-state rivalry.

It's pathetic that you try to carry that false hatred over to when those schools are representing ND on the national stage.

I'll tell you whats pathetic, you trying to tell people what teams they must cheer for because of geography. Give it up please.

And this is coming from a UND fan who will be cheering for ndsu next weekend.

NO they do not. They represent North Dakota State University.

Again UND represents the Fighting Sioux in hockey. If NDSU fans chose to cheer for them that is their business and most Sioux fans that I know could care less if you cheer for our team or not.

Again Wrong, Gong. Try again Skippy.

You denying it simply because you have some false hatred of NDSU is pathetic. Just as pathetic as the NDSU fans who have false hatred toward UND.

Hey it's a rivalry. Get over yourself You're Wrong here. I love how I am being lectured by a monkier of MPLSBISON,

last time I checked MPLS is in Minnesota. Oh Goody another fan from Minnesota lecturing Sioux fans. :silly:

I guess we're just going to have to wait for all you old timers to die before we can put this crap behind us. ???

Lastly, you can't start sucks without NDSU. If you want to own the farm you go to UND, if you want to work on the farm you go to NDSU.

I guess we're just going to have to wait for all you old timers to die before we can put this crap behind us. ???

This isn't an old timer thing Jethro. If you are of an alum of UND you don't cheer for NDSU teams and if you are an NDSUcks Grad, you don't cheer for UND. NDSU isn't representing the whole state on a national stage, they are representing NDSU on a national stage. I hope they get blown out and you can all come back to reality. :silly:

There is no point in me posting any more, I've spoken the truth and it's fallen on some deaf ears.

I appreciate the majority of you who realize that when one of ND's teams is on the national stage, representing the entire state, that it's OK to wish them good luck!

The rest of you are sad, pathetic people.

There is no point in me posting any more, I've spoken the truth and it's fallen on some deaf ears.

I appreciate the majority of you who realize that when one of ND's teams is on the national stage, representing the entire state, that it's OK to wish them good luck!

Thankyou go back to bisonville.com and you can have your NDSUcks love feast.

This is a fighting Sioux message board.

Hard to represent the state of ND when 1 kid from ND is playing on the team. NDSU represents NDSU, period. I hope they do well, but I do NOT have to cheer for them simply because they are from ND. That is the dumbest thing ever written on this board.......and that's saying something w/the dopes from NDSU that have been on this board in the past.

The only problem is, in joining the summit league, they signed away any money that they get from the ncaa to the summit league. If this was the plan all the ay along, this was pretty stupid.

Yeah, that was pretty stupid . . . until you realize that you'll be signing the same contract to receive no tournament money also, unless you'd prefer to stay an independent forever. I'll fax that over and show you exactly where you will be signing. It's a standard consession for the priviledge of joining a DI conference, other than the Great West.