SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on TV next week against UW?

undchris

is there anyone out there that has their dish pointed at w121?

If so, could you give me the tp for a live channel so i can look for it to tune my dish

Freq 12016

Polarity V

Symbol Rate 20000

This is the Dish Network pointing channel.

If you go to TP scan you can edit the SR to 4880 then save or scan that new transponder!

I would try and get back to your true south satellite and see if thats there, then you may have to try a re-set of the receiver, turn off thre switch on the back fro 30 seconds! Allways a good idea!

Call me if you need help!

If you go to TP scan you can edit the SR to 4880 then save or scan that new transponder!

I would try and get back to your true south satellite and see if thats there, then you may have to try a re-set of the receiver, turn off thre switch on the back fro 30 seconds! Allways a good idea!

I'm locked on a satellite and doing a blind scan. KWOG - Seattle comes up. Anyone know what satellite I'm on? There's over 120 channels so far, I believe it's one of the DISH satellites, just don't know if its 121 W.

Echostar 9 - 121 w

V

Sioux feeds been up for around 20mins!

I got it, but 20 "signal points" lower than the superdish welcome screen. Is it common practice to turn up the juice once the actual broadcast starts?Or I should I hope it don't rain. (I'm at 37, a 35 is unwatchable)

I got it, but 20 "signal points" lower than the superdish welcome screen. Is it common practice to turn up the juice once the actual broadcast starts?Or I should I hope it don't rain. (I'm at 37, a 35 is unwatchable)

Feeds signals are sometimes a wee bit lower, your LNB may need skewed a bit more (if its a fixed dish) if its a motorized system than skew should not be the issue!

I'm locked on a satellite and doing a blind scan. KWOG - Seattle comes up. Anyone know what satellite I'm on? There's over 120 channels so far, I believe it's one of the DISH satellites, just don't know if its 121 W.

thats 123w

Try scanning 119w if its not on your list of satellites add it!

I was low also (45) on the traxis, but some fine tuning got me to 71. Do you have a traxis?

Blind scan gets me the dish network pointing channel, but no FSSN. Whats up with that?

Check your LNB type is correct (standard) then re-scan again!

Add 5 to the signal Freq. or try -5 from the signal freq.

Sometimes the LNB or receiver freq. are off slightly, but a blind scan should take care of that anyway!

im guessing no on fs.com as i would think we would have heard about it by now. i think uw has a webcast, ill take a look

uw video info

you can see on the right under vs north dakota but its grey there is a link for webstream and audio so maybe those pop up closer to game time to purchase the game. i have no clue on this as ive neevr needed to get a sioux/uw game online before

Looks like the web cast is available.!!!!!

I was low also (45) on the traxis, but some fine tuning got me to 71. Do you have a traxis?

I got an old satworks unit, with the .3db lnb upgrade on a 75cm fixed dish. kinda perplexed as to how to adjust the skew. just give the lnb a twist? off to the yard to tinker.

I'm actually using my old dish, the other one is pointed on the normal location and I didnt want to mess with it. Its on a 3 foot pole in a bucket of cement in my front yard. pretty sad looking.

I got an old satworks unit, with the .3db lnb upgrade on a 75cm fixed dish. kinda perplexed as to how to adjust the skew. just give the lnb a twist? off to the yard to tinker.

I'm actually using my old dish, the other one is pointed on the normal location and I didnt want to mess with it. Its on a 3 foot pole in a bucket of cement in my front yard. pretty sad looking.

You are manually pointing then. Yes, you'll have to turn the lnb a bit to line up with the dish.

Camera on the arena ice is up now.

PSB,

Got my feed on the FTA motorized sat. up and running. Thanks your instruction over the years. I don't think I'm pointed at true south but i was able to manually move it over a few touches and now getting 79% signal intensity and 60% signal quality. perfect picture!

Chris

Lakeville

Check your LNB type is correct (standard) then re-scan again!

Add 5 to the signal Freq. or try -5 from the signal freq.

Sometimes the LNB or receiver freq. are off slightly, but a blind scan should take care of that anyway!

PSB,

I'm getting the dish network channel just fine, but blind scan finds nothing. I tried +/- 5 on the freq and doing a tp scan, but can't get it. In the TP Scan menu I can see the quality bounce around at 11839 or 11840, but it's usually below 35%. I'm guessing I just can't get enough signal to hold picture.

Any advice?

PSB,

I'm getting the dish network channel just fine, but blind scan finds nothing. I tried +/- 5 on the freq and doing a tp scan, but can't get it. In the TP Scan menu I can see the quality bounce around at 11839 or 11840, but it's usually below 35%. I'm guessing I just can't get enough signal to hold picture.

Any advice?

Same problems for me.

Same problems for me.

There have been a few reporting that, getting around 70% signal quality on the Dish channel, EVEN after nudging east and west a tad to PROVE they are bang on 121w.......... But they are not getting enough signal for a lock on the Sioux feed :silly:

There have been a few reporting that, getting around 70% signal quality on the Dish channel, EVEN after nudging east and west a tad to PROVE they are bang on 121w.......... But they are not getting enough signal for a lock on the Sioux feed :silly:

Crazy thing for me, I'm getting 90% signal quality on the Dish channel - you'd think I'd be smilin?

There have been a few reporting that, getting around 70% signal quality on the Dish channel, EVEN after nudging east and west a tad to PROVE they are bang on 121w.......... But they are not getting enough signal for a lock on the Sioux feed :D

Yep, did that, I got 74% on the dish channel. This is a major bummer. :silly: