SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

I'm looking for the Sioux to come out firing tonight. They know what this means, and they know they have to treat the Pio's just like the gophers. No respect...skate hard, win the races, and drive to the net.

Nobody has cost the Sioux more national titles than the Pioneers. It's time to start a long cycle of payback.

Go Sioux!!!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

per brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Andrew Kozek is in, Zach Jones is out (healthy scratch as hak said blood has just earned a spot tonight and not a knock on jones, more than likely jones will be in tomorrow night). Forward lines are same as Minnesota series...

UND's lines

17 Jason Gregoire--16 Ryan Duncan--26 Brett Hextall

19 Evan Trupp--29 Chris VandeVelde--21 Matt Frattin

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

10 Andrew Kozek--22 Brad Malone--18 David Toews

2 Joe Finley--5 Chay Genoway

3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto

24 Ben Blood--14 Brad Miller

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

SCRATCHES - finehage, lamoureux, davidson, jones

Denver's lines

12 Joe Colborne--14 Jesse Martin--18 Luke Salazar

16 Anthony Maiani--15 Tyler Ruegsegger--9 Rhett Rakhshani

19 Kyle Ostrow--22 Brian Gifford--8 Dustin Jackson

10 Stephen Cunningham--27 Brandon Vossberg--17 Matt Glasser

28 Patrick Wiercioch--5 John Lee

11 J.P. Testwuide--6 Chris Nutini

7 Patrick Mullen--25 Cody Brookwell

1 Marc Cheverie

35 Lars Paulgaard

Jones out. Hmm.

That's a first at least since his first year isn't it?

yeah but brad doesnt know if its healthy or not. i think he sat a game last year if im not mistaken. im guessing hes hurt but mayeb not. im sure we will find out soon. tough guy to replace the way he plays D

he missed 2 games last year, if i remember maybe due to injury and maybe 1 early to a scratch. cant remember why

1 game his sophmore season. cant remember why

played every game his freshman year

Livin' in Nevada games are a rarity to see on tv, this series is on and I am ready!!! I got my pre-game warm-up goin' on! I'm pleased as punch, whatever that f#$%in' means. GO SIOUX!!!

Logging in from Panama tonight and internet here sucks, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to stream the game or not. Weather is beautiful though!!! Sitting outside with the laptop in a tank top and shorts. Golfed 18 holes today, and just enjoying life! :)

All you need is beer in mass quantity and you'll be alright. GO SIOUX!!!

pre game stuff

1 game at a time through the last 12 games.last 6-8 weeks we feel we have played good and they have to since october.we gota be all out and have everyone going all out. kozek back in. jones out and ben is in. ben has been very good in practice and simply need to get him in. not nagative to jones. likely see him back in tomorrow

i just noticed i have it on at 7 on FCS my time which is 23 minutes later than scheduled so not sure if it will be tape delayed or showed in progress. ill pull up the webcast at 637 if its tape delayed rather than joining in progress.

Same for me, it doesn't come on until 9:00ET, but then only runs for two hours. Makes me think it's not even delayed, but just joined in progress.

Oh, and since we're comparing beer stocks -- my fridge seems to contain 12 Winter Lagers, about 8 Sam Adams Boston Lagers, and 1 Red Stripe :)

per brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Andrew Kozek is in, Zach Jones is out (healthy scratch as hak said blood has just earned a spot tonight and not a knock on jones, more than likely jones will be in tomorrow night). Forward lines are same as Minnesota series...

UND's lines

17 Jason Gregoire--16 Ryan Duncan--26 Brett Hextall

19 Evan Trupp--29 Chris VandeVelde--21 Matt Frattin

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

10 Andrew Kozek--22 Brad Malone--18 David Toews

2 Joe Finley--5 Chay Genoway

3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto

24 Ben Blood--14 Brad Miller

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

SCRATCHES - finehage, lamoureux, davidson, jones

Denver's lines

12 Joe Colborne--14 Jesse Martin--18 Luke Salazar

16 Anthony Maiani--15 Tyler Ruegsegger--9 Rhett Rakhshani

19 Kyle Ostrow--22 Brian Gifford--8 Dustin Jackson

10 Stephen Cunningham--27 Brandon Vossberg--17 Matt Glasser

28 Patrick Wiercioch--5 John Lee

11 J.P. Testwuide--6 Chris Nutini

7 Patrick Mullen--25 Cody Brookwell

1 Marc Cheverie

35 Lars Paulgaard

pre game stuff

1 game at a time through the last 12 games.last 6-8 weeks we feel we have played good and they have to since october.we gota be all out and have everyone going all out. kozek back in. jones out and ben is in. ben has been very good in practice and simply need to get him in. not nagative to jones. likely see him back in tomorrow

pre game stuff

I know Hak was very high on Ben the week of the Gophers, and said he deserved to be playing, even though he was sitting. One of the many difficult decisions Hak has to make.

24 miller lites stocked and in the fridge - im ready to get rolling - GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dude, we are on the same page, Miller time, is the only time!!! Amen.

AZ SIOUX you reside in AZ, do you view all the games and if so through what setup... Satellite, Dish, Direct TV, etc.???

there is a bar that has the sattelite that gets all sioux games but i mostly watch the home games online and then the others that are on fox north or fox wisconsin or fox rocky mountain. so all of the above really depending on where im watching. the sattelite will get you fighting sioux sports network which carries all home games and a couple road but the others are available through webcasts and direct tv or digital cable depending on where the games being played

pre game stuff

If you paid attention during the Gopher series, they got their best chances 5x5 when Jones/Miller were on the ice. Jones is character guy but he is also a 5/6 D. It's good experience tonight for Blood - I also hope Fienhage remembers how to skate because he will be needed big time next year.

P.S. Blood or Fienhage can whoop up on anyone.

there is a bar that has the sattelite that gets all sioux games but i mostly watch the home games online and then the others that are on fox north or fox wisconsin or fox rocky mountain. so all of the above really depending on where im watching. the sattelite will get you fighting sioux sports network which carries all home games and a couple road but the others are available through webcasts and direct tv or digital cable depending on where the games being played

Thanks for the info.