SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher Puck Live

redarmy

Interesting. I thought it'd be worse. They seemed like us. Homers but willing to talk hockey.

I notice that they admit that Lucia DID spear Trupp. That makes them NOT idiots while Coach Hill IS.

There's one guy on the board that seems to think that ND must always start everything. Well we do sometimes, but not really this weekend.

Finally someone was wondering if Jones got the fighting major for his antics. I guess he needs to learn some internet skills. He didn't. However I fail to see that the Gophers have any beef with that since their boy Schack was throwing punches on Fratin and didn't get a fighting major either.

My two cents is they were both lucky not to be sitting Friday. Who am I to complain about that?

Interesting. I thought it'd be worse. They seemed like us. Homers but willing to talk hockey.

I notice that they admit that Lucia DID spear Trupp. That makes them NOT idiots while Coach Hill IS.

There's one guy on the board that seems to think that ND must always start everything. Well we do sometimes, but not really this weekend.

Finally someone was wondering if Jones got the fighting major for his antics. I guess he needs to learn some internet skills. He didn't. However I fail to see that the Gophers have any beef with that since their boy Schack was throwing punches on Fratin and didn't get a fighting major either.

My two cents is they were both lucky not to be sitting Friday. Who am I to complain about that?

I think more would have been said had we split or anything else, but after the royal ass-whopping we got there is not a whole lot to squak about over there. :silly:

Agreed....leave their garbage in their own yard. No need to ruin our green grass.

yeah, i dont think jim likes those links posted anyhow if i remember right. lets keep it seperate and dont go troll over there either and spout off. we have very good gopher fans that post here as they have a handful of sioux fans that post there. around 5 or so of them here and a few boneheads who are nowhere to be found all of a sudden after that azz whoopin but the real fans like fhg and sagard and gopherz are always around.

go sioux