SiouxSports.com Forum

Minot State

supersioux

On their website it is listed as an exhibition on ours it's listed as a regular game. Which is it? I can't imagine that a game could be a regular game for one team and an exhibition for another.

Most of the DAC schools play UND, NDSU, USD, and SDSU as non-counters. They collect the guarantees but don't count them on their schedules. For the DI schools, it counts on their schedule. How do you think we won the DAC last year? :D

Most of the DAC schools play UND, NDSU, USD, and SDSU as non-counters. They collect the guarantees but don't count them on their schedules. For the DI schools, it counts on their schedule. How do you think we won the DAC last year? :sad:

I bet Minot would be willing to count this game after seeing the impressive Sioux effort against Valley city.

That was as frustrating as well as entertaining Basketball I have seen in a while.....

The 1st half for whatever reason (there were many) the Sioux could not get the ball past half court, I did think the refs let a little too much contact on the chest bumping off the oppents dribble (advantage Minot State)

2nd half was very simaler, til about the 10 minute mark, and the the Sioux seemed to get a little bit tougher, stronger, and play with more energy. Never should have gone to OT, but we took care of bussiness and came away with the win in overtime.

I hope Texas A&M and Minot State College do not particapate in a film exchange program, because if A&M presses us, we could be in for a longer the LONG type night...

A Win is a Win, you never throw one back.....Go Sioux

That was as frustrating as well as entertaining Basketball I have seen in a while.....

The 1st half for whatever reason (there were many) the Sioux could not get the ball past half court, I did think the refs let a little too much contact on the chest bumping off the oppents dribble (advantage Minot State)

2nd half was very simaler, til about the 10 minute mark, and the the Sioux seemed to get a little bit tougher, stronger, and play with more energy. Never should have gone to OT, but we took care of bussiness and came away with the win in overtime.

I hope Texas A&M and Minot State College do not particapate in a film exchange program, because if A&M presses us, we could be in for a longer the LONG type night...

A Win is a Win, you never throw one back.....Go Sioux

We are leading the DAC at 3-0. Good thing we don't have to play on the road!!!! :)