SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ HARVARD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with not playing fienhage every night. people on this board complain about chay's defense well in watching fienhage he has directly turned the puck over to the opposition that has led to a goal i.e. against wisconsin. I feel at this point he is a liability with puck handeling.

I don't say he should play every night either - but he shouldn't sit entire series either (AA, Duluth - he was an emergency fly-in at CC).

Other more experienced D have had their share of blunders this year as well. If one bad mistake means riding the pine we would need 75 players on the roster.

Back to Miller - if we are struggling for consistent offense (we are) and he is playing better why not move him back to F with the injury to Trupp. He could still play point on the PP - that's where he gets most of his points anyway.

Fienhage is not going to develop unless he plays. I don't see much of a difference between his play and the rest ot the crew, exept Genoway.

I think it would be better to have marto as a forward personally. They would need another D to do that though, but maybe the fact that Kozek seems to be the clear favorite as a hitter this year, maybe he should take the role! :huh::glare: Plus he could snipe a ton of shots from the blue line! Hitting, like it or not, is such a huge part of the game, especially on the defensive side of things.

EDIT: Clean hitting....