SiouxSports.com Forum

The cockiness has returned.

Goon

Goon...80's and 90's...who are you Tiger flippin Woods (compared to me at least)? :)

Make that high 90's this past weekend. Golf is a humbling sport, and I am taking a week off. If I took a leason I would cause the pro to quit golf all together. It also makes you want to cuss and throw things...

Golf makes me want to throw F*** bombs and clubs...

I was given some good advice about golf once, "take two weeks off then quit."

:) Actually if you want to find some good golf balls follow me around the course I am sure I will deposit a few nice one (in the woods, in the ponds, in the long grass)...

Goon, golf is silly, take up a new sport, come skydiving with me sometime and you'll have much more fun!

WPoS

Naw, I like golf better. Also, I am scared of heights and you don't get a second chance if you shute fails to open...

Naw, I like golf better. Also, I am scared of heights and you don't get a second chance if you shute fails to open...

actually I don't prefer hieghts that much either...but 13000 is so high you can't tell anymore! As for the chute not working, that is why you get to have two! Only have used mine 2X in 2000 or so jumps...perfectly safe, would I lie to a UND fan?!?!? :)

WPoS

As for the chute not working, that is why you get to have two! Only have used mine 2X in 2000 or so jumps...perfectly safe, would I lie to a UND fan?!?!? :)

If Goon were to go with you, would you be packing the chutes? :)

actually I don't prefer hieghts that much either...but 13000 is so high you can't tell anymore! As for the chute not working, that is why you get to have two! Only have used mine 2X in 2000 or so jumps...perfectly safe, would I lie to a UND fan?!?!? :)

WPoS

Dude I don't see any reason to jump from a perfectly good airplane, yikes. Secondly I still don't like them odds, there is a chance. Thats why I never got my jump wings when I was in the Army...

first off, I would only pack his chute if bribed! :) I hate packing, but it is a neccessary evil if I want to watch my jump dollar.

Secondly, there is no such thing as a "perfectly good airplane"...trust me I have jumped out of a few that were held together with duct tape and baling wire.

Thirdly, MNS, I can now NEVER, EVER have a take off to landing ratio of 1:1 for airplanes...that is really screwed up now...in a way kinda neat!

C'mon you wussies, let's plan a Sioux/Gopher skydiving weekend! :)

WPoS

Secondly, there is no such thing as a "perfectly good airplane"...trust me I have jumped out of a few that were held together with duct tape and baling wire.

Thirdly, MNS, I can now NEVER, EVER have a take off to landing ratio of 1:1 for airplanes...that is really screwed up now...in a way kinda neat!

C'mon you wussies, let's plan a Sioux/Gopher skydiving weekend! :)

WPoS

Well, since you put it that way..... :)

I'll fly you guys to the jump point or whatever (after the right training of course) but it would take a lot of arm twisting to get me to do it I think.

HEY! I'm not crazy...don't knock it till you try it! If I was crazy would I invent Beer Darts....oh, wait, maybe not a good example.... :)

WPoS

Actually you have a good point with BeerDarts. I HAVE to try this game, The Carpet Girl is calling my name.....MNS....MNS....now to find a place to tailgate.