SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone know of Former Sioux players who sign through the mail?

Brasco

I haven't looked myself yet, but am looking for the address to get a hold of Matt Smaby. I have a photo of him I'd like to have signed. Anyone who can set me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanx in advance!

I haven't looked myself yet, but am looking for the address to get a hold of Matt Smaby. I have a photo of him I'd like to have signed. Anyone who can set me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanx in advance!

i worked for pro hockey teams and a pro basketball team out of college and its a crap shoot when you send items to get signed to the team. i handled this exact type of thing when it comes to fan mail and autos. some may get signed. most get thrown away in the garbage. its amazing how many things get sent daily to players and i highly doubt getting athletes home addresses are easy to get unless you know someone. best of luck sending to a team but words of wisdom is send something you dont mind never getting back. AHL may be a different story if you want to try smabys AHL teams address from their homepage. he plays for Norfolk as of now.

I have done a bit more research and I was able to find some players addresses on whitepages.com

Also, Jonathan Toews recently signed an 8x10 I sent him in care of the Chicago Blackhawks at the United Center's address. It took about 3 months to receive a response. Tony Hrkac has also signed through his coaching office.

I have done a bit more research and I was able to find some players addresses on whitepages.com

Also, Jonathan Toews recently signed an 8x10 I sent him in care of the Chicago Blackhawks at the United Center's address. It took about 3 months to receive a response. Tony Hrkac has also signed through his coaching office.

thats great but it will be very hit and miss for the most part. best of luck!!

Brasco and others,

Here is the contact information for former Fighting Sioux Travis Zajac and Zach Parise who are now playing for New Jersey--

Community Relations Email--crelations@newjerseydevils.com

Public Relations Email--pr@newjerseydevils.com

Mailing Address--

New Jersey Devils

Prudential Center

165 Mulberry Street

Newark, New Jersey 07102

Executive Office Phone Number--(973) 757-6100

Brasco and others,

Here is the contact information for former Fighting Sioux Travis Zajac and Zach Parise who are now playing for New Jersey--

Community Relations Email--crelations@newjerseydevils.com

Public Relations Email--pr@newjerseydevils.com

Mailing Address--

New Jersey Devils

Prudential Center

165 Mulberry Street

Newark, New Jersey 07102

Executive Office Phone Number--(973) 757-6100

Thanks I will post results

I sent Dave Christian a 1980 miracle jersey a week or two ago and I received it back signed by him today. He signed the '3' on the back of the jersey in gold. Awesome addition to my former Sioux autograph collection!

What address did you use for Dave Christian? His nephew is playing at SCSU now so whenever I go to a Huskie game I'm bringing stuff for him to sign in case he is there.

What address did you use for Dave Christian? His nephew is playing at SCSU now so whenever I go to a Huskie game I'm bringing stuff for him to sign in case he is there.

yeah jordy is a great player too have fun watching him. i so wish he would have came to UND!

I found an address on whitepages.com

I don't have it written down but it should still be on that site if it has not been blocked.

Another good address resource is autographchaser.com

• 3 weeks later...

Ryan Duncan recently signed a Hobey Baker puck for me. Great signer, just as all of the current players seem to be. It is so nice to cheer for players that are gracious and thankful for the support! Regardless of the win, loss record it is difficult to think of any UND alumni or current players who have not treated Sioux fans with respect and appreciation.

• 4 weeks later...
Not a hockey player, but I just received a Jim Kleinsasser signed UND mini helmet back in less than 1 week. I sent it in care of the Minnesota Vikings. Thanks Jim!

That is awesome...Jimmy has carved out a helluva a career with the Vikes. Best blocking TE in the league!! Oh yeah and he can catch the ball as well!

• 3 weeks later...

Just received an awesome return from Reggie Morelli. He signed the picture of him up on his teammates shoulder with blood dripping down his nose, returned a brief questionaire I sent him completed with advice on life/hockey and his greatest memory as a Sioux player, and a hand-written note thanking me for my letter. Very cool from one of the founding legends of the Sioux tradition!

Just received an awesome return from Reggie Morelli. He signed the picture of him up on his teammates shoulder with blood dripping down his nose, returned a brief questionaire I sent him completed with advice on life/hockey and his greatest memory as a Sioux player, and a hand-written note thanking me for my letter. Very cool from one of the founding legends of the Sioux tradition!

Real real cool. Morelli was one Ralph's inner circle guys. I think that Morelli was in charge of building The Ralph, at least from an owner's on site representative perspective. He, like many, will probably be forever stunned that folks will pay a buck or more for a bottle of water but as long as they do, hey, why not sell it to them!

Where did you find that picture? I'd love to get a copy. I keep hoping UND adds a bunch of old pictures to their historical photos on their photo shop site, but so far no such luck.

Where did you find that picture? I'd love to get a copy. I keep hoping UND adds a bunch of old pictures to their historical photos on their photo shop site, but so far no such luck.

I used a really nice scanner and scanned it from one of the UND hockey books. It turned out well and his signature is very nice.

PM me and I can e-mail it to you as an attachment.

• 5 weeks later...

Mike Commodore signed the 'Commodore and the Cup' print from when he brought the cup to Grand Forks in less than 1 week!

I sent the print care of the BlueJackets and included a stamped, self addressed mailing tube. He signed it with a silver paint sharpie that I sent. The signature looks great and matches the color of the Cup it is a great addition to my Sioux collection!

Thanks Mike

I have been lucky enough to catch some of the guys coming through my town with their respective teams. Two weekends ago got to meet JPL and Fabian and had them sign my jersey. Both were very cordial and more than happy to spend a few minutes talking with a Sioux fan. I'm hoping to add Radke, Bina and O'connell to the jersey when they come through town..

• 1 month later...