SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone know of Former Sioux players who sign through the mail?

Brasco

I haven't looked myself yet, but am looking for the address to get a hold of Matt Smaby. I have a photo of him I'd like to have signed. Anyone who can set me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated!!

I will check with Matt and see what he says... Are you in any hurry?

vbl

Thanx in advance!

send it to the lightning and just be patient or over the summer try oshies golf tourney or something like that to get it signed. when i worked for the coyotes i handled a lot of the autograph stuff with players. they cant get to everything of course but if you send it to the media relations staff or just to the team they will try their best to get it signed for you. it may take 3 weeks or it could take 4 months. just depends as they get so many through the year and its hard to get them all back to fans

oh i just noticed vbl quoted that wrong and answered redfrog in his own post instead of under it but good luck anyhow

• 1 month later...
Great success today! I sent a puck to Zach Parise at the start of the season in care of the Devils and received it back today signed in Silver sharpie. Thanks Zach

I also know that Zach comes back every year and does an autograph session at Rydell's. I have gone the past two years and he is always happy to sign whatever you bring in. He usually has his own photo to sign as well if you have nothing of your own to bring, and they are free. As AZSIOUX said, the Oshie tourney is a great place to get autos. The guys usually go to Rydell's the night before they golf out at Kings Walk, and they are there for two hours. Last year I had some great luck at the Pro Camp that Brad Berry ran at the Ralph after all the youths camps were over. I got Greene, Hale, Chorney, Phil, Porter, Matt Jones, Karl, Colby Genoway just to name a few and there were several Manatoba Moose players there as well.

• 2 weeks later...