SiouxSports.com Forum

Wanted UND at Mankato and St. Cloud Tickets

bloodystick

First I am new to this posting thing. I am trying to locate Men's Hockey tickets to UND vs Mankato, St. Cloud and Duluth Tickets (away games to each). I have a relative playing this season for UND and would like to see him play near home (Minneapolis). I am not a scalper and these tickets would be used for myself and my family. Please email me at jon.b@mchsi.com if you have tickets or a connection.

Thanks,

Jon

Mankato tickets do not go on sale until Oct 1

October 1st? I had it marked down on my calendar as October 6th.

We went to Mankato last year for just the Saturday night game. It was a blast so we are going to hit up both games this year. We also made the Saturday St. Cloud game, but I found Mankato a much better time.

Let's get this season started already! Go Sioux!

October 1st? I had it marked down on my calendar as October 6th.

We went to Mankato last year for just the Saturday night game. It was a blast so we are going to hit up both games this year. We also made the Saturday St. Cloud game, but I found Mankato a much better time.

Let's get this season started already! Go Sioux!

Tix go on sale the first monday of October which is October 6th. I agree with the above sentiments, Mankato is a great trip. As much fun as I've had in Madison for hockey trips, I would have to say Mankato is as much fun if not more. I plan to be at the Saturday night game this year...

First I am new to this posting thing. I am trying to locate Men's Hockey tickets to UND vs Mankato, St. Cloud and Duluth Tickets (away games to each). I have a relative playing this season for UND and would like to see him play near home (Minneapolis). I am not a scalper and these tickets would be used for myself and my family. Please email me at jon.b@mchsi.com if you have tickets or a connection.

Thanks,

Jon

You can try ticketmaster for these tickets. Only bad thing about that is paying those extra fees.

If you know someone in each of those cities you could always have them get them for you. That's what we did for the Mankato and UMD series.

Which night is better in Mankato, Fri or Sat, or does it matter?

Bob,

Thanks for the note back (as well as everyone else). I was able to locate tickets to St. Cloud and Mankato (UND away games) and am now trying to find what seems to be the hardest to find....Gophs at Sioux tickets. Let me know if you have some ideas!

Thanks!