SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

I think it has a lot to do with him being relentless. He is bound and determined to score every opportunity.

Yeah, he is relentless...maybe more so this year than past years, but he's always had that "never give up" attitude, which has set him apart from other players similar to him. I just think he's learned the NHL game and because of that, he's confident in his abilities, and knows where to go on the ice and what to do in those situations.

It does appear now that his line is trying to set him up for the hat trick. Zajac just made a pass to him when he could have easily taken a shot himself (and probably should have taken the shot himself).

Yeah, he is relentless...maybe more so this year than past years, but he's always had that "never give up" attitude, which has set him apart from other players similar to him. I just think he's learned the NHL game and because of that, he's confident in his abilities, and knows where to go on the ice and what to do in those situations.

It does appear now that his line is trying to set him up for the hat trick. Zajac just made a pass to him when he could have easily taken a shot himself (and probably should have taken the shot himself).

I totally agree. Especially being up 3-0. They are trying to give him every opportunity

Goal!!

Did he get it or Zajac?

Zajac on an excellent feed from Parise!!

Parise's got great hand-eye coordination . . . Zajac scores because Parise was able to knock down that clearing attempt in mid air just outside the line.

Lou Lams says he loves players that do the little things right. Well, Parise does the little things and the big things and I think we'll see just how much Lou loves him when he signs his next contract. ???

Parise's got great hand-eye coordination . . . Zajac scores because Parise was able to knock down that clearing attempt in mid air just outside the line.

Lou Lams says he loves players that do the little things right. Well, Parise does the little things and the big things and I think we'll see just how much Lou loves him when he signs his next contract. ???

You're right. With Zach playing the way he is, I believe Lou will be willing to match any team's offer to keep him in Jersey.

I'm almost willing to say that Lou will let Elias go before he lets Zach go.

I don't mind Elias as much as Gionta (I just think Gionta has become ineffective), but IMO, Elias is a lot more selfish with the puck...will choose to shoot if he has the choice to shoot or pass.