SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

It wasn't much. He stepped in when a second Atlanta player was jumping a Buffalo player. I don't think either guy landed a punch and Stafford got his jersey pulled over his head. He was swinging with his head down. Game was on HDNet.

5 min. major and nothing happened?? Or is it an automatic 5 min. if you are the extra man in?

One more thing - What is Rick Wilson up to - I know he left Dallas after Tippet got there, but haven't heard anything of him since then. Is he still in hockey somewhere?

I am pretty sure that he didn't leave Dallas. He is still on the Stars web site as the Associate Coach working mainly with defensemen. According to hockeydb.com he has been with Dallas since 93-94.

potential former sioux tonight in nhl

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/scoreboard

toews and hawks @ detroit

hale and calgary @ dallas (hes been healthy scratch lately)

ryan johnson and blues vs colorado

matt greene and oilers vs vancouver

bochenski and briuns @ brady murray and kings (both have been healthy scratches lately)

I think it is very consistent. Herb Brooks told him that the best place to go to develop his hockey talent was UND, and that is what he did. He was here for the hockey, not for school. That doesn't mean he didn't enjoy his time at UND, only that his priority was hockey.

potential former sioux tonight

http://scores.espn.go.com/nhl/scoreboard

stafford and buffalo vs wash

commodore and carolina @ montreal (if healthy)

blake and leafs vs penguins

smaby and TB @ florida (been healthy scratch lately)

zpar and zajac and devils @ atlanta

hale and flames @ nashville (been healthy scratch lately)

toews and hawks vs dallas (toews has 2 points total in first 2 games)

greene and oilers @ vancouver

matt jones and coyotes vs wild

bochenski and bruins @ san jose (healthy scratch whole season so far)

In the Devils game tonight, Zajac and Parise starting on seperate lines.

Zajac between Elias and Gionta

Parise with Zubrus and Asham.

It's been that way the last few games. Sutter messing with the lines still. Other than the last game, Parise has clicked on whatever line they put him on. Personally, when Langebrunner comes back, they need to put the ZZPop line back together.

I thought he needed one more.

According to HockeyDB, he's only at 99.

They announced it at the game as his 100th point and I was watching the Thrashers feed.

Plus NHL.com had him at 98 career points coming into tonight's game and he had 2 tonight so . . .

They announced it at the game as his 100th point and I was watching the Thrashers feed.

Plus NHL.com had him at 98 career points coming into tonight's game and he had 2 tonight so . . .

Ah, I didn't read your original post close enough, on him having an assist on the GWG. I was watching the game and saw the GWG, but didn't realize ZPar had an assist on that, to make it 2 assists for the evening. Sorry about that. He is at 100.