Northern Arizona is leading SUU, 3rd quarter

Eastern Washington is leading Western Washington 17-7, 1st quarter

35 TAMUK

07 Northeastern State

3rd

10 SCSU

06 NSU

3rd

We did lose today. I feel we are back to the drawing board, what can I say.

You guys did have a nice win, although you did fold a bit at the end.

U Mary had an awesome game today

I'm still a fan of ND football, no matter what the school

And to all the smack talkers, we have some work to do, all is not well at the FFD.

I feel we are back at 2002 just like that, snap.

Good luck to the Sioux with their next game.

When you look at some of the Great West game scores this year it is quite impressive. Cal Poly, Davis,UND , USD and even Southern Utah is going to be better this year. The conference might be small but I beleive it is quite good. USD gave UNI just as good a game as SDSU did (maybe better). Western Washington is having a good game today against Eastern Washington. Isn't Eastern Washington in the Big Sky too. How good is Eastern Washington? Both Davis and Cal Poly almost beat Montana. Southern Utah almost beat NSAU. How good is NAU? Over the last few years it continues to become more apparent how good the top teams in DII have been. There definitely have been a lot of DIAA teams playing DII level ball.

How good is Eastern Washington? Both Davis and Cal Poly almost beat Montana. Southern Utah almost beat NSAU. How good is NAU?

EWU has been ranked between 5 and 15 in most of the polls all season. Yeah, they are in the Big Sky

NAU is probably a midde of the pack Big Sky team.

Agree, all of the teams in the GWC are pretty good, even SUU is improving and been competetive. Hopefully it continues, because with no auto-bid, all of the teams need to be good so that the GWC champion gets a strong look for an at-large berth come playoff time.

those bison jerks on anygivensaturday.com are talking smack about the Sioux even though they have lost 2 in a row!

It's only fun smacking Bi-son fans when things are going good for them. They smack themselves enough when things are bad. Probably some of the biggest fairweather fans in sports. I guess that's what comes with a fan base that is completely delusional.

It's only fun smacking Bi-son fans when things are going good for them. They smack themselves enough when things are bad. Probably some of the biggest fairweather fans in sports. I guess that's what comes with a fan base that is completely delusional.

Most fans in general are clueless and UND has more than it's share. I actually think the bison have a lot of fans that are good natured and realistic. We just hear to much from the minority of Bison fans that are nuts (I can think of a couple of them) and it twists our perspective of them. I would say at least in relation to football, UND has more fair weather fans than NDSU. NDSU does have better overall fan support for football even if they struggle. I wonder what the UND stands would look like if Sioux football had a couple down years in a row?