roster

UND92,96

Anyone care to predict the starting 5?

C Lehnertz

F Benter

F Mertens

G Bledsoe

G Porter/Joseph

I understand that Mitchell is talented so I would think he will get a lot of minutes. It would be great to see Harkins healthy and back to his old self. Had it not been for his shin problems, I think he would have had an outstanding career! Harrison will likely get plenty of minutes as well.

Anyone know if Lehnertz is healthy?

C Lehnertz

F Benter

F Mertens

G Bledsoe

G Porter/Joseph

I understand that Mitchell is talented so I would think he will get a lot of minutes. It would be great to see Harkins healthy and back to his old self. Had it not been for his shin problems, I think he would have had an outstanding career! Harrison will likely get plenty of minutes as well.

I think you're probably correct, although I'd like to see a little more offensive firepower in the starting lineup. For that reason, I could possibly see going without a true 5 and starting Mitchell instead of Lehnertz.

I think you're probably correct, although I'd like to see a little more offensive firepower in the starting lineup. For that reason, I could possibly see going without a true 5 and starting Mitchell instead of Lehnertz.

I agree with you - especially against a smaller or quicker opponent.

Also, Mathison supposedly made good progress last year. It will be interesting whether he will contribute.

My understanding is that they hope to keep the red-shirt on all the incomming freshman... porter, bledsoe, oj, mertens, benter is just my guess- i doubt i'm even close...it would be nice to see monsebroten at least contribute in some way, always would like to see a local kid have some success, I don't know how realistic that is? Where did Denny Dumas go?

My understanding is that they hope to keep the red-shirt on all the incomming freshman... porter, bledsoe, oj, mertens, benter is just my guess- i doubt i'm even close...it would be nice to see monsebroten at least contribute in some way, always would like to see a local kid have some success, I don't know how realistic that is? Where did Denny Dumas go?

Back to Canada!

• 6 months later...
Not sure how long ago this happened, but I just noticed that Ben Lehnertz is not listed on the roster anymore.

I noticed that a few days ago - I wonder what that means?

You will notice this he is listed in the box score of last night's game but I am sure that was an error. I would guess it should have been Mathison.

I noticed that a few days ago - I wonder what that means?

You will notice this he is listed in the box score of last night's game but I am sure that was an error. I would guess it should have been Mathison.

I haven't seen him on or behind the bench in some time. I didn't really think much of it, but with his apparently recent removal from the roster, it certainly appears that he's no longer on the team.