SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouXtra

dakotadan

Fighting SiouXtra

Now would be the perfect time to sign up for SiouXtra. I just renewed my yearly pass for only $59.95. Signing up now will take you through the whole season and next summer. Not only will it show all home Football, M&W Basketball, M&W Hockey and Volleyball games, but also show episode of Sioux Sports Weekly and other interviews with coaches and players as well as select AWAY games! While just renewing my package I saw that they already have the women's soccer game AT Creighton on Oct 21 listed as a live event.

There are also monthly and 24 hour passes available.

This is another great way to support the Sioux during the transition and get to see some great games that you might otherwise miss!

Fighting SiouXtra

Now would be the perfect time to sign up for SiouXtra. I just renewed my yearly pass for only $59.95. Signing up now will take you through the whole season and next summer. Not only will it show all home Football, M&W Basketball, M&W Hockey and Volleyball games, but also show episode of Sioux Sports Weekly and other interviews with coaches and players as well as select AWAY games! While just renewing my package I saw that they already have the women's soccer game AT Creighton on Oct 21 listed as a live event.

There are also monthly and 24 hour passes available.

This is another great way to support the Sioux during the transition and get to see some great games that you might otherwise miss!

I just renewed my subscription as well. I agree - it appears the available programming will be much improved this upcoming year. I would guess that the quality issues will also be addressed. I have a feeling that Faison will get "actively involved" if there are complaints!

Although you'll have access to a bit more content with the streaming video subscription, it's hard to beat your own FTA satellite system. I broke down and made the plunge after several years of frustration with streaming Sioux video that just didn't work. It sounds like it's much more dependable than it was, but I no longer have to worry about it, so, if I really can't stand not watching something that isn't on FSSN, I usually pay the one time 24 hour amount to watch. I've done this often with on the road non-televised events where the opponent offers streaming video (Maine, SCSU come to mind). Not since the beginnings of streaming video have I had any problems except for Sioux streaming video. I blame it on the huge contingent of Sioux fans living all over the country (world) that want access to Sioux sports; and the bandwidth issues it creates. Noone can take down the internet like Sioux fans can :huh:

Since I'm moving back to EGF I canceled mine. But the way it seemed to me, was that it renews automatically.

You are correct that it renews automatically. I should have stated that above. I went into the site to renew it and then learned it was automatic.