SiouxSports.com Forum

2009 Frozen Four Ticket Confirmation Letters are out!

Wookie#12

The Frozen Four confirmation letters have been sent out a little early this year, as I got mine today.

Total seating capacity for the 2009 Frozen Four is 18,875. Priority and first time applicants have been allocated 9,626 tickets.

Right now the semifinal game times are set for 5 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Eastern time on Thursday April 9. With the championship game set for 7 p.m. Eastern time Saturday April 11. Of course game times are subject to change.

Right now it looks like the same as last year with one ticket for both of the semifinal games unless there are enough complaints to change the first game

If you're planning to go, regardless of who is going to be playing, check out this site,

http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/tabid/76/Ai...65/Default.aspx

Flights to D.C. from Mpls are $225. round trip the first 10 days in September 2008. I get emails from the site almost daily. Many of the flight fees are good for several months.

guess I'll be making the trek to the Twin Cities for my first Final Five instead. not a bad consolation prize. :huh:

Well as in years before if the Sioux are in it there will be PLENTY of opportunities to buy seats right outside the arena....Not a problem at all....been there done that