SiouxSports.com Forum

History of the NCC Video

dakotadan

FightingSioux.com has put up the History of the NCC video that was shown at the reception to celebrate the end of the NCC. It is a pretty neat video that really shows how dominant the NCC was in DII. It is sad to see the NCC go but hopefully someday all of the Dakota schools can become the backbone of a DI conference and are able to even remotely begin to come close to matching the traditions and succeses that were started in the NCC.

Here is a link directly to the video or you can go to FightingSioux.com and click on the link in the upper righthand corner.

Seems like too good of a thing to let go.

Makes you wonder if we could form a new DI NCC with NDSU, UND, SDSU, USD, UNI and some others, maybe Montana and Montana State?

Ummm...let's just say this would have been an interesting discussion topic ten years ago, but I think that ship has sailed.

Ummm...let's just say this would have been an interesting discussion topic ten years ago, but I think that ship has sailed.

no one said we couldn't dream big....I think all of these schools would have to agree that it is an opportunity that should have been taken.

no one said we couldn't dream big....I think all of these schools would have to agree that it is an opportunity that should have been taken.

Really you think ALL these schools would had agreed to go DI 10 years old? 5 years ago? Is that why UND and USD are in their current situation?

Really you think ALL these schools would had agreed to go DI 10 years old? 5 years ago? Is that why UND and USD are in their current situation?

I believe UND, NDSU, USD, SDSU, should have gone D1 ten years ago...they all should have jumped shipped when N. Colorado did. Even though that was about 7 years ago