SiouxSports.com Forum

2007-2008 Fighting Sioux Gene Pool

Sioux-cia

hes not playing for wisconsin though is he since of issues up in red deer giving him moeny to play.

i don't believe he is, i can try and find the article that talks about it.

edit: It was in Marilyn Hagerty's column about Linda Lamoureux...... it says, "Pierre Paul is finished with hockey and going to the Unversity of Wisconsin at Superior."

Could someone list the entire Lamoureux family (kids)?

Thanks

Jean-Phillip (Phil, JP) is currently a senior at UND, Jaques transfered from Northern Michigan to Air Force and is redshirting because of it, Pierre-Paul (PJ) played for the Bismarck Bobcats, Red Deer Rebels, and his final season of hockey just ended with the Tri-City Storm, Mario's season also ended with the Storm however his career will continue at UND next year. Jocelyn and Monique are twin sisters who attend Shattuck St. Marys Prep School and will be playing hockey for the University of Minnesota.

Each person mentioned above is a superior athlete and great individual.

Jean-Phillip (Phil, JP) is currently a senior at UND, Jaques transfered from Northern Michigan to Air Force and is redshirting because of it, Pierre-Paul (PJ) played for the Bismarck Bobcats, Red Deer Rebels, and his final season of hockey just ended with the Tri-City Storm, Mario's season also ended with the Storm however his career will continue at UND next year. Jocelyn and Monique are twin sisters who attend Shattuck St. Marys Prep School and will be playing hockey for the University of Minnesota.

Each person mentioned above is a superior athlete and great individual.

You are missing breakin face, often refferred to as the black sheep of the family who didn't amount to much on the ice. He turned to a life of street crime before finding his road out of trouble in siouxsports.com. He now is a premiere top notch poster, who in less than a week on the site already has led a day in total posts. He plans on continuing to freshen up the site with witty banter, complex analysis, deep thoughts, and even the occasional fact. Critics say he will usher in a new era to the site and revolutionize the way we look at message boards.

--Breakin face "The Last of the Lamoureux's"

You are missing breakin face, often refferred to as the black sheep of the family who didn't amount to much on the ice. He turned to a life of street crime before finding his road out of trouble in siouxsports.com. He now is a premiere top notch poster, who in less than a week on the site already has led a day in total posts. He plans on continuing to freshen up the site with witty banter, complex analysis, deep thoughts, and even the occasional fact. Critics say he will usher in a new era to the site and revolutionize the way we look at message boards.

Don't you mean...."led a day in tool posts". :silly:

Breakin Face is like a bad case of diarrhea. He will have an impact on this board, because he is the closest thing I have seen for having a cure for addiction to Siouxsports.com. I predict active subscribership will commence a decline in the near future as a result. :silly:

Breakin Face is like a bad case of diarrhea. He will have an impact on this board, because he is the closest thing I have seen for having a cure for addiction to Siouxsports.com. I predict active subscribership will commence a decline in the near future as a result. :silly:

Completely agree

-Mikeypat15 does this make me look like a !@#!$!

referred to not refferred to, there is only one f in the word. Also, it would be Lamoureuxs not Lamoureux's. The first implies part of them and the second implies ownership.

*Sorry, been student teaching all day and couldn't resist.

Though breakin face is going to jump all over this.... I must ask is all this tar and feathering of him necessary?

I don't like a good majority of his posts, but I don't think it is necessary to berate him like you all are doing.

Just ignore him.

Good grief, you all act like he's Happy or the second coming of GrahamKracker.