SiouxSports.com Forum

ND vs BC

Jordan101

I was sitting right above where the majority of the students were sitting, and everyone in my section just got a kick out of our fans and their support of the Irish. It was great! And that makes me proud to be a sioux fan...

I was sitting right next to the ND section and had two of their fans next to me. They couldn't believe the Sioux fans display of support for their team. One of the guys just kept looking at me with this look of disbelieving amazement on his face. He's never seen the 'like of this' in any college sport he's attended. He loves us!! He also told me we should trade jerseys. I had on one of my green (to show support for the Irish)Prp jerseys, he had on a replica Notre Dame jersey. I told him 'next time'. :)

I'm proud of our fans. A large number showed up to the final game, wearing their colors proudly. No running home with our tails between our legs like some I won't mention.

Onward to the next season,

GO SIOUX!!!!!!

I was sitting right next to the ND section and had two of their fans next to me. They couldn't believe the Sioux fans display of support for their team. One of the guys just kept looking at me with this look of disbelieving amazement on his face. He's never seen the 'like of this' in any college sport he's attended. He loves us!! He also told me we should trade jerseys. I had on one of my green (to show support for the Irish)Prp jerseys, he had on a replica Notre Dame jersey. I told him 'next time'. :)

I'm proud of our fans. A large number showed up to the final game, wearing their colors proudly. No running home with our tails between our legs like some I won't mention.

Onward to the next season,

GO SIOUX!!!!!!

I will. Michigan fled Denver after Thursday. A few stayed for the Hobey, but not many. I was talking to some people at the Skill Competition and they said the bars were full of Michigan fans giving their tickets away after the loss. Depressing, Michigan football is my 2nd favorite team after the CU Buffs (D-I of course, UND would be #1).

There was one Michigan guy in front of us who stayed...but he apparently left his jersey at the hotel or at home for the Championship game.

Sad...Gopher fans outnumbered Michigan fans.

On the critical call....

"The puck was kicked in the net by the Notre Dame player's right skate," video replay official Greg Shepherd said. "The skate was moving toward the goal line. There were sticks in the crease, and we needed to make sure there wasn't a deflection off the sticks or the defender's skates after it was kicked."

What a load of crap. It would have taken two seconds to figure out if it had been hit by a stick. Nice blown call. :)

Third Time a Charm for B.C.

Viewers at home saw it repeatedly the whole time it was "under review". The announcers came to the conclusion quite quickly that there was no kicking action toward the goal and that the goal should stand. I was very surprised when it was disallowed.

Viewers at home saw it repeatedly the whole time it was "under review". The announcers came to the conclusion quite quickly that there was no kicking action toward the goal and that the goal should stand. I was very surprised when it was disallowed.

No doubt that it was a huge call. 3-2 with about 15 minutes left could have made a difference. Seems to me that it would have to be obvious to take the goal off the board at that point in the game.

After that call, Anderson missed two obvious BC penalties. With those exceptions, I thought he called a pretty good game.