SiouxSports.com Forum

Need A Ride To Denver .. Looking For (2) More In Carpool

Yttrium

Just seeing if any Sioux fans out there are looking for transportation to the Frozen Four in Denver this week. The carpool leaves at 6:00 PM on Tuesday night with the meeting place being the Ralph Engelstad Arena where the Sioux players park. Just a few hunred yards away from Suite 49.

We will take 2 more passangers and split the cost of gas to and from Denver. Cost will be around $85.00 per person maybe a tid bit more depending on gas prices.

If interested, please PM me at your earliest convenience.

I forgot to mention that if you take this trip, you will be riding with "the most beautiful man you've ever seen." Just ask the hobo...hahaha

Wow. Can't go into detail but just will say the most ackward moment of my adult life. Some things just hit you and you don't realize the impact of a complete strangers comment. Still baffled by his remark yet now realize the transcient probably needed cash. Chalk it up as another lifelong memory of Madison, WI.

Wow. Can't go into detail but just will say the most ackward moment of my adult life. Some things just hit you and you don't realize the impact of a complete strangers comment. Still baffled by his remark yet now realize the transcient probably needed cash. Chalk it up as another lifelong memory of Madison, WI.

That's cool. I was afraid that that louffa brush bath that I gave you in January had you feeling a bit awkward. I think that we ran into the same hobo. Only difference is might be that he complimented me for my manliness, not my beauty.

Have a safe and fun road trip to, and through, Denver. All aboard for No. 8!!

That's cool. I was afraid that that louffa brush bath that I gave you in January had you feeling a bit awkward. I think that we ran into the same hobo. Only difference is might be that he complimented me for my manliness, not my beauty.

Have a safe and fun road trip to, and through, Denver. All aboard for No. 8!!

I knew at some time NorthDakotaHockey would chime in and give his 2cents worth. No brush baths for this niigee (friend in Ojibwe). But, the stay in the Twin Cities was historic. (Man) weekend to say the least. Just the fella's. At least I made the right decision to go home with Brad S. and not the wagon. Ha Ha. Thanks TC.

Yes, Yes we all know your taking the charter!! We are all very happy for you. :)

I didn't mean it to sound like I was bragging, I was just saying so he didn't think I needed a way to get to denver.

I'm a little over excited so I keep saying it, so sorry if it sounds like I am bragging, i'm not, just WAY too stoked to go.

I didn't mean it to sound like I was bragging, I was just saying so he didn't think I needed a way to get to denver.

I'm a little over excited so I keep saying it, so sorry if it sounds like I am bragging, i'm not, just WAY too stoked to go.

We've found the (2) folks looking to get to Denver. It was actually a saving grace for the guys who are going because they weren't going until they seen this thread late last night, early this morning. Thanks AZSioux for the heads up. I'm looking forward to talking w/ the boys and sharing stories of the Fighting Sioux and the memories. It will be an emotional week for the Sioux, their families, and the entire Fighting Sioux Nation. Through it all, these young men have been amazing and are all incredible ambassadors for the game of hockey representing the banner, the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux.

We've found the (2) folks looking to get to Denver. It was actually a saving grace for the guys who are going because they weren't going until they seen this thread late last night, early this morning. Thanks AZSioux for the heads up. I'm looking forward to talking w/ the boys and sharing stories of the Fighting Sioux and the memories. It will be an emotional week for the Sioux, their families, and the entire Fighting Sioux Nation. Through it all, these young men have been amazing and are all incredible ambassadors for the game of hockey representing the banner, the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux.

I shotgun the drive from 10:00 to 1:00 am.. :)

Just messing with ya, i am excited to.