SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PRINCETON

AZSIOUX

the sioux will play much better tomorrow but todays game was a win and this time of year thats what matters. win or go home. just look at how all these games are going. friken crazy stuff happening so lets moe onto tomorrow and kick some du or uw azz. would be crazy to see two 1 seeds go down in first round. wow

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

god damn it, well only one thing matters, the WIN

ok so either way if we play Wisconsin or Denver we MUST play Sioux hockey or the Sioux will have a long trip back to GF.

i do not want to see oshie go out in a loss tomorrow, they have to step up tomorrow and play with intensity for 60mins.

i am going back to bed ill be here tomorrow ready for what is sure to be a great game.

can somebody find out if there is an internet video feed also post it or PM me or something, i would really appreciate it.

So whose hockey were they playing to win 5-1 (in a weekend of upsets no less) if not Sioux Hockey?

What is Sioux Hockey other than getting a win?

the two empty netters and the late goal by Princeton don't reflect the game.

It was a 2-0 game in the third.

Princeton is a good team, and they played the tempo they wanted to play. They weathered an early power rush from us and then it was really about execution.

The smart kids played better positionally and let the puck do more work, and the legs less.

Princeton appeared to try a fair amount of clutch and grab, slow us down hockey. Hopefully we're used to it for tomorrow, because both Denver and Bucky will play us the same way.

I gotta add something to that too. The CC game last night was disgrace...the arena looked to be half-full. I swear no one here in CO cares about college hockey, none of the games are on tv unless they play the gophers

That's strange because World Arena is always rocking with Tiger fans when I go there. Sioux fans still bring a good contingent of course, but plenty of Gold and Black. One of the great arenas with lots of intelligent fans. I had tickets right on the glass next to the student section one time and got nothing but good natured razzing (and I gave as good as I got) with my Sioux jersey. Another time I went, they had mistakenly sold us seats belonging to a long time Tiger season ticket holder. They apologized and comped us 4 seats in row 2 next to the penalty boxes.

Good people.

And you just have to check Altitude/FSN and Altitude 2 for college hockey games here in Denver. They move around a lot but DU at the least has tons of games on.