SiouxSports.com Forum

Brian Lee

Fetch

I know, I know...I was trying to instigate there :silly:

And for once I didn't take the bait :D What really got on my nerves from you 19 was calling out the Kangas Khan FRO!

EDIT: But no 'do competes with the May Mullet that we got to see against DU

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was mujak. I respect the Kangas Khan fro. It takes a lot of guts to walk out of the house looking like that much of a tool :D

Actually its a dorm, Territorial Hall :D

Yet to see the guy from Miami, looks like its time for me to find this mystical haircut. I'll do it after I'm out of this class, my battery has 3 minutes left here on the laptop.

Just defended Wheeler, as you just did. What was bad was what followed, if any Sioux fan posts that video, if its me, its not a joke and its the biggest thing ever. Agreed about Wheeler being just fine, I hope he figures things out, even if only for, say, 4 more games :D

Regardless I think both Oshie and Wheeler are gone after this year. I'll give Oshie a 1% chance of coming back, Blake, how about 20%.

Anyway, just saw it on Sportscenter, cool

If only there were another place that you two Gopher fans could go to talk about Wheeler. :D

Transferred in after freshman year, so I never lived in the superblock. I know it though.

good to know you aren't one of those kids living in the dorms sophmore year superblock :D

speaking of sioux fans from the U, kid sitting next to me here at panda express has his sioux hat on punching away at his computer. probably one of you :D if it is, kid next to you with a gopher sweatshirt on on his phone typing this is me haha

speaking of sioux fans from the U, kid sitting next to me here at panda express has his sioux hat on punching away at his computer. probably one of you :D if it is, kid next to you with a gopher sweatshirt on on his phone typing this is me haha

Big hug! :D

Nope, I lived near campus just on the other side of 35W in an apartment. I'm almost a decade out of undergrad now.

Ah so up north of Dinkytown in that area? Only apartments I know up there are Marcy Park, have a few friends living there next year. I'm living at University Commons next year just off the Huron Blvd exit of I94, don't know if you're familiar with either of those places or if they came after you were here.

Not from me...from the Sioux dude sitting next to you. Triple-dog-dare you to lean over and ask what his moniker is on siouxsports.com. I guarantee you he has one.

Haha too late now, I couldn't check SS after I posted that because my computer died and my phone wasn't getting very good reception down there. I would have though, probably would've been pretty funny :D

felt more west than north of Dinky Town. Short walk to Santana Foods :D Also a pretty short walk to White Castle the other direction :D

Okay yeah I think I know where you're talking about, over in the area quite often on weekends ;)

Only place you might know that we could be living in is the White House right there on frat row. Guess its more like one half block behind frat row but you'd maybe be familiar with that, we may live there junior year since we know the guys there now and they will be seniors next year.

u still work with the yotes?

nope. just 1 season with them. best experience of my life right out of college. the geat one is one of the nicest people ive ever met along with the rest of the ogranization. did a internship with the phoenix suns the year before which was a great learning tool as well. also did a summer intern with the WILD the season after the yotes but moved back to AZ late summer. great experiences overall

I was thinking of getting a Sioux jersey done up with a 4 and Farve on the back, but it might be kinda silly.

please dont :D

thats worse than phx when you see coyotes fans with gretzky on the back of their jerseys, so wrong :D

Where are you going to be after this weekend? I would guess somewhere sulking after your team's "magical run" comes to an end at the hands of bc. Just like the last couple of years, an early exit from the NCAA tourney, and then you will have nothing to spout off about.

magical run :D they look at themselves as a BIG underdog like they are holy cross or something in every game now no matter what so they call it magical :D a magical run better consist of a 10 game win streak or something like that ;)

FEAR THE OSHIE PRINCETON, FEAR THE OSHIE