SiouxSports.com Forum

I really want to go to the F5

Fetch

I have really been looking forward to it all year (more than other years - especially if the goophers are not there)

But if we don't - get there, at least go down Fighting

& I don't mean a bunch of retaliatory stupid penalties

Just don't let them out work you

Don't be happy with a one point lead

& for Crying Out Loud put the puck in the net on the PP

Play like we know you can - All at the same time for once & keep it up the rest of the way out

Make it impossible to pick a player of the game

In fact I don't want to make the Nationals on our second half record

It's time to get it done & play like there is no tomorrow :angry:

Don't be happy with a one point lead

Make it impossible to pick a player of the game

I don't want them to be happy with a 1 point lead either. Makes me much too nervous.

I'd like to see them all out there balls to the walls. Player of the game? Should be all of em.

as somebody said in a previous thread we will find out a lot about this team tonight and what they are made. do they come flat and shell shocked or do they come out guns a blazin like we haven't seen this year yet.

"like we haven't seen"? What team have you been watching? You do know that the Sioux play in a tough league and that other teams are out to compete as well. When an 18 game unbeaten streak isn't enough, you know that expectations have gotten to the point of being unrealistic.

Defensively they have been SUPER - Offensively so so

It just feels like they are gonna bust loose on someone & I hope it's soon - as long as we keep winning I guess it can wait until the Nationals :(

"like we haven't seen"? What team have you been watching? You do know that the Sioux play in a tough league and that other teams are out to compete as well. When an 18 game unbeaten streak isn't enough, you know that expectations have gotten to the point of being unrealistic.

yes..like we haven't seen..at least since the beginning of the streak..the comment had nothing to do with the unbeaten streak itself..but everything to do with putting a six on the good side of the scoreboard and let the defense smother the other team like they have been all year...just light the flippin lamp!! SHOOT THE PUCK!!!!

Defensively they have been SUPER - Offensively so so

It just feels like they are gonna bust loose on someone & I hope it's soon - as long as we keep winning I guess it can wait until the Nationals :(

word.

But damn that one point lead had me climbing the walls at Senser's last night, especially during that last rush with 5 seconds to go. :angry: