SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DULUTH

AZSIOUX

Ok, since I am a novice at this. . .is it possible to hook a laptop to your television to get the game on tv? (Can you use the S-Video port or am I way off base?) I know some of you have mentioned that you are able to do this and I was wondering how?

Yeah, you can use S-Video, or your VGA (monitor out) if your TV has a VGA In.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's weird, if i play an on demand game like one of the Denver games its smooth as silk but these Duluth games are not even watchable. Im getting smooth audio but vid about 20% 0f the time. no one else having this issue?

I went ahead and spent the 6 buck and it is 100% better! Its funny though, they put the UMD play by play over the UND video feed.

I don't know if you people are hard of hearing or what, but there is ONE Duluth announcer. Not two or more.

there are two when there is a tv timeout or doing the intermission, cause they are talking to each other about when one of them is working. It could be somebody else that the b2 network is picking up but I kinda doubt it.

that's weird, if i play an on demand game like one of the Denver games its smooth as silk but these Duluth games are not even watchable. Im getting smooth audio but vid about 20% 0f the time. no one else having this issue?

the denver games were home games which may make difference. it may just be yor connection maybe. who knows

there are two when there is a tv timeout or doing the intermission, cause they are talking to each other about when one of them is working. It could be somebody else that the b2 network is picking up but I kinda doubt it.

But he's not an announcer, just a producer or else the strength coach, who I think sometimes sits up there. There is no color man this weekend.

Not crying just a total homer and not that good of an announcer. He whines a lot about calls and if he takes one more shot at Duncans height someone shou;ld kick his ass.

He also doesn't argue about calls when they are good calls. The trip on Meyers was NOT a trip, it was a CHECK and the player fell over.

Bruce is funny and he is HARDLY the first person to make a comment about Duncan's height. He is also very complimentary of Oshie.

I'd rather have a homer announcer than one who doesn't care.