SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DULUTH

AZSIOUX

Just got back from Duluth. A fun time and just had to share a few things.

DUMBEST COMMENT MADE BY THE UMD FAN SITTING BEHIND ME: "Oshie... I thought he left the same year Praise did? Maybe that's his younger brother playing today."

FAVORITE COMMENT MADE BY A UMD FAN IN THE SKYWAY AFTER TODAY'S GAME. "At least we scored a goal."

HUGE POSTER THAT MADE ME WONDER: Inside the DECC there is a huge poster that reads UMD MEN'S HOCKEY and it shows a Bulldog scoring a goal against us. One of the players looks like a woman so I thought they had the sign placed incorrectly. Then I noticed the goalie for us was #1, Praise. Wondered, was this the last time they scored a goal?

DUMBEST POST BY A SIOUX FAN: This one... it's PARISE.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the correcting my spelling.

Are you sure the guy wasn't talking about Genoway (Colby -> Chay) or Zajac (Travis -> Darcy) when referring to the younger brother comment? Maybe you misheard them. Plus, calling Parise "Praise" is like calling Favre "Farve".

Sorry to miss you at the games this weekend, NDH....I was lookin' for you. Perhaps at RAE for Round 1?

Looked around a bit for you but no luck. I was probably too occupied with my snout in those ice cream dishes all weekend.

Wow, the DECC sure has it all over The Ralph in terms of concessions, and concession prices. Although a bit of a dump after all these years,

still a great college hockey atmosphere and the students are alot of fun.

Anyway, I do hope to travel to the REA for Round I. I will probably be showing off some dance moves at The Diamond as well.

Looked around a bit for you but no luck. I was probably too occupied with my snout in those ice cream dishes all weekend.

Wow, the DECC sure has it all over The Ralph in terms of concessions, and concession prices. Although a bit of a dump after all these years,

still a great college hockey atmosphere and the students are alot of fun.

Anyway, I do hope to travel to the REA for Round I. I will probably be showing off some dance moves at The Diamond as well.

Yeah, the ice cream is good, and the price is right, but the DECC makes it too tough to get a beer! I look forward to an easier time of that at RAE.

Ahhh....the Diamond...good memories.

Glad you are home safe and sound, the hills of Duluth have claimed a few fenders overnight. Hope the Hwy 2 trip was a safe one for all.