SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday/Saturday NON sioux Game Discussions

AZSIOUX

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donna Lucia in a prerecorded interview said that in order to win more games they have to score more goals.

No wonder why he's making the big bucks!

Earlier Frank said that this Gopher team took punches (figuratively) than any other team. Frank, your team's at the bottom and dropping!

Agree. Looks like the Sioux need to win the next 7 at least to get a #1 seed.

Quite possibly. I also can see a couple of upsets in other conference tournaments/playoffs helping us though (possibly Miami and others losing.) I expect us to win out in the reg season. We need to win out if we have any chance at tying for the cup. CC could easily lose 1 each to Mankato and Denver, thus erasing their lead on us. However, we can't lose. And I don't think we will.

Quite possibly. I also can see a couple of upsets in other conference tournaments/playoffs helping us though (possibly Miami and others losing.) I expect us to win out in the reg season. We need to win out if we have any chance at tying for the cup. CC could easily lose 1 each to Mankato and Denver, thus erasing their lead on us. However, we can't lose. And I don't think we will.

The only help the Sioux got is that the road for WI to make the NCAA's gets tougher unless they come back. Sioux at Madison at the midwest regional would be fine by me - but only if we don't have to play WI there.