SiouxSports.com Forum

Did you know...

siouxweet

that in the six years the ralph has been open the Sioux have swept every team in the WCHA at home except one...the Denver Pioneers. let's hope that stat will change next weekend.

Actually I think we have lost like 4 in a row...

Actually 2-4 in our last 6 at home against DU...the last series coming at the beginning of 05-06 as a split. 3-1 UND on Friday, 7-2 DU on Saturday.

I imagine we have a better record against them on the road, as we tend to show pretty well in Denver.

Thanks I new there were a couple of sweeps in their somewhere.

Actually 2-4 in our last 6 at home against DU...the last series coming at the beginning of 05-06 as a split. 3-1 UND on Friday, 7-2 DU on Saturday.

I imagine we have a better record against them on the road, as we tend to show pretty well in Denver.

:) I hop that is the case this year...

Didn't we sweep them there last year? I can't remember much of that weekend. What I do remember is asking the beer man how business was and his reply was "you guys are out-drinking Wisconsin." :)

Didn't we sweep them there last year? I can't remember much of that weekend. What I do remember is asking the beer man how business was and his reply was "you guys are out-drinking Wisconsin." :)

No, DU was the (2nd half) regular season loss last year, in OT nonetheless.