SiouxSports.com Forum

2 Tix for Friday Gopher Game

siouxvikes

I have 2 seats for sale in section 107 Row B

These seats are located on the side that the Sioux shoot 1st and 3rd periods.

Seats have a perfect view of the action as they are right in front of the crease.

$350 total takes both tix.

Nice profit margin, but I am sure you will find some stupid Gopher fan with more money than brains to buy them......

So ya found a sucker eh?

If that's what ya want to call it I guess. Supply and Demand my friend. I offered a premium item and received a premium price for it. Business 101

And for the guy who sold his for "face value"..not my fault you have no business sense. But hey you were so "honorable" in not charging more for them!!

Take that to the store and see how many loaves of bread ya come home with.

I'll take my 350 dollars and put it towards my season tix next year.

LIke I said...Business 101

I know I'll have a very MERRY XMAS!! :silly:

• Downvote 7

If that's what ya want to call it I guess. Supply and Demand my friend. I offered a premium item and received a premium price for it. Business 101

And for the guy who sold his for "face value"..not my fault you have no business sense. But hey you were so "honorable" in not charging more for them!!

Take that to the store and see how many loaves of bread ya come home with.

I'll take my 300 dollars and put it towards my season tix next year.

LIke I said...Business 101

I know I'll have a very MERRY XMAS!! :silly:

I'm happy for you. It is Christmas and I just made a couple of Sioux fans very happy. Greed is an evil thing my friend but anyways Merry Christmas to you and yours. Go Sioux!!!!

• Upvote 4

Looks like most folks agree with what I did and you not so much. Money can't buy happiness but I made 2 Sioux fans very happy with my generosity and I feel good about that.

Well great for you ya Good Samaritan of the year!! I guess I'll just keep trying to "be happy" by getting money! LMFAO! Because I "feel good about that"!

• Downvote 5

Siouxvikes didn't get no $175 per ticket, not even Gopher fans are dumb enough to pay that. I am guessing he got much closer to the $100 per ticket, which is much closer to the going rate. But he is too proud to admit that his initial asking price was ridiculous. It's all good. Nothing wrong with making some money on the tickets. REA and UND sure does everything they can to profit on our backs, so I don't blame a season ticket holder from trying to recoup some of that expense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Siouxvikes didn't get no $175 per ticket, not even Gopher fans are dumb enough to pay that. I am guessing he got much closer to the $100 per ticket, which is much closer to the going rate. But he is too proud to admit that his initial asking price was ridiculous. It's all good. Nothing wrong with making some money on the tickets. REA and UND sure does everything they can to profit on our backs, so I don't blame a season ticket holder from trying to recoup some of that expense.

I bet he did. I am not able to make it to the same game and I got $300 for my 2 tix and I'm in pretty much the same area he is in. I also don't see why so many posters get so "up in arms" and riled up over someone charging more for their tickets. Pretty simple to me..If you don't want to pay that much..DON'T. But to blast the guy for selling his tickets at a price that people will pay for them is pretty absurd. Mind your business if you ask me....ya don't want to pay that much for em, then DON'T.

Like the guys said...supply and demand....lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1