SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got really confused.... Is the radio or TV behind one another? I turned the volume down on the TV and turned the radio on, and it wasn't following the game exactly...

I don't know for sure, but typically, it would be the radio that's behind

Awesome save by JPL

I just got really confused.... Is the radio or TV behind one another? I turned the volume down on the TV and turned the radio on, and it wasn't following the game exactly...

I usually find that the radio is pretty much instanteous but the satellite transmission time delays the TV a few seconds. With the TIVO I get a 5 second delay or so.

I've got a friend over in Iraq who can't access the website links for radio/webcast, but can access this site. A periodic score and time remaining update is always appreciated.

about 5-minutes remaining in period 1...scoreless so far.

I've got friends headin over there soon... Godspeed to all those serving overseas!!

Nice scoring chances by BOTH teams tonight.... Hopefully UND can come out on top with some success!! (Hope that's not a jinx)

I've got a friend over in Iraq who can't access the website links for radio/webcast, but can access this site. A periodic score and time remaining update is always appreciated.

about 5-minutes remaining in period 1...scoreless so far.

Thanks to your friend for what he does. God Bless!