SiouxSports.com Forum

Phase 1

sucka

I heard from a pretty reliable source that Phase 1 has begun. The new indoor practice facility will be built in the next year and a half. I am hearing that this thing will be state of the art. Somewhere around 20 million.

I have seen the renderings, and they are FABULOUS! Word is that tomorrow's Herald will have all of the info.

Some amazing stuff for athletics, that's for sure.

UND ATHLETICS: Dream home for Division I - GF Herald

The school has an ambitious list of new facilities in its preliminary athletic facilities master plan, starting with an indoor practice facility that would feature an indoor running track and football field.

The price tag is $15 million to $19 million for the building, which would be built where the old Ralph Engelstad Arena sits behind Memorial Stadium. The indoor practice facility is ranked as the top facility need.

Other parts of the facilities plan call for a soccer field and running track that would be across the street from the indoor practice facility and a 25,000-seat outdoor football stadium, complete with a retractable roof.

OH YEAH!!!

:lol: