SiouxSports.com Forum

Good luck in the playoffs

SloStang

I am pulling hard for the Sioux to bring the 2007 DII championship with them when they join the GWFC in 2008. I am really looking forward to playing UND next year and in the future. UND has a great program and is a great addition to the GWFC. Once again, good luck in the playoffs.

I am pulling hard for the Sioux to bring the 2007 DII championship with them when they join the GWFC in 2008. I am really looking forward to playing UND next year and in the future. UND has a great program and is a great addition to the GWFC. Once again, good luck in the playoffs.

Thanks Slostang whats your team?

Thanks Slostang whats your team?

I would guess Cal Poly considering he's from San Luis Obispo (SLO) and Cal Poly's nickname is "Mustangs". :sad:

I'm looking forward to the GWFC as well, but from the scheduling rumors, it sounds like a UND Cal-Poly matchup will have to wait until 2009. :)

I would guess Cal Poly considering he's from San Luis Obispo (SLO) and Cal Poly's nickname is "Mustangs". :sad:

I'm looking forward to the GWFC as well, but from the scheduling rumors, it sounds like a UND Cal-Poly matchup will have to wait until 2009. :)

that wouldve been a lot of work for me to comprehend that all to myself.

You got it right. I am a huge Cal Poly fan. I have been following the Sioux from the distance since the GWFC was formed. I am looking forward to my first trip to the Alerus Center.

Congrats on today's game & good luck next week & bring that national championship back to Grand Forks where it belongs. As for myself i'm getting ready for next week too we have FSU coming to THE SWAMP. In closing GO SIOUX & GO GATORS STICK IT TO THOSE NOLES.

SIOUX FAN (HOCKEY) SINCE 1973