SiouxSports.com Forum

Michael Lee

PHE

Since the "Greico Gone?" thread has gone haywire I thought I'd start a new thread on how AG's leaving will affect the chances of us getting Michael Lee in '09. With Greico now out of the equation will this improve the chances of Lee joining the Sioux?

Does anyone with Roseau connections have an idea how interested he is in UND? I believe he's made at least one unofficial visit.

and what do you mean about the "grieco gone" thread. doesn't 80's rock and star player girlfriend talk and old practice goalie talk belong there? :D

Hey, I enjoy discussing 80's rock as much as the next person but the girlfriend crap brings out the worse of message board etiquette.

I really think Lee will be a star and I didn't want discussion about him to be lost in the Greico thread.

BTW, he's a junior this year.

Since the "Greico Gone?" thread has gone haywire I thought I'd start a new thread on how AG's leaving will affect the chances of us getting Michael Lee in '09. With Greico now out of the equation will this improve the chances of Lee joining the Sioux?

Does anyone with Roseau connections have an idea how interested he is in UND? I believe he's made at least one unofficial visit.

Michael is very interested in the Sioux, he has dreamed of wearing a Sioux Jersey since he was 5. However, among the Sioux he has also visited CC, St. Cloud, and the Goophers and is going back for a 2nd visit with the Goophers. He is a junior this year.

Michael is very interested in the Sioux, he has dreamed of wearing a Sioux Jersey since he was 5. However, among the Sioux he has also visited CC, St. Cloud, and the Goophers and is going back for a 2nd visit with the Goophers. He is a junior this year.

Thanks for the info kbjerke. It's great to hear that he has the Sioux on his list. It will be interesting to see who Hak brings in for the remainder of the year; it might be a signal of how much faith he has (or doesn't have) in Eidness and Walksi being the top two next year. That might scary but I'm not sure he has much choice at this point.

Regardless of who the goaltenders are for this year and next here's hoping the Sioux land Lee for '09-'10.