SiouxSports.com Forum

A Little More Lammy Recognition - INCH Hobey Headstart

Sweeny

Turris will no points after playing MTU, whole different story when playing the tough conference games.

However, that being said Turris could be playing in the NHL next season.

I noticed that he was held scoreless last night too. Whole other ball game when you play WCHA teams. However, like you said, Turris may only be here one year...two at the most. Only one freshman (Kariya) ever one the Hobey, and I don't see Turris being at his level.

Nice to see Jean-Phillipe up there right now, but I think it's only a matter of time until you see Oshie take over the top spot for the Sioux in the hunt for the Hobey. The guy was a man among boys in last nights game. The way he's playing right now, I don't know who can stop him. Even when held scoreless, he's still a force out there.

I think it's only a matter of time until you see Oshie take over the top spot for the Sioux in the hunt for the Hobey. The guy was a man among boys in last nights game. The way he's playing right now, I don't know who can stop him. Even when held scoreless, he's still a force out there.

Good thing we let him come back for one more year after all.

I noticed that he was held scoreless last night too. Whole other ball game when you play WCHA teams. However, like you said, Turris may only be here one year...two at the most. Only one freshman (Kariya) ever one the Hobey, and I don't see Turris being at his level.

Good point and no one here is suggesting that Turris isn't a good hockey player but he isn't going to score 4 and 5 points against anyone but door mat teams like UHA, RIT, RMU, Cansius. :D:lol: I can't imagine how boring last night's game was. A real trap feast...