SiouxSports.com Forum

Video-Audio

neoflex

Ok, so the video worked awesome tonight for the hockey game. No glitches on my computer throughout the entire game. Just a question, who out there watched tonight's hockey game and has also watched a men's football game? Is it possible that UND finally figured out their problem(s)?

Ok, so the video worked awesome tonight for the hockey game. No glitches on my computer throughout the entire game. Just a question, who out there watched tonight's hockey game and has also watched a men's football game? Is it possible that UND finally figured out their problem(s)?

im guessing not as tonights game was similar to every game i watched online last hockey season. the football must be ran from something a bit different

No, that would be satisfying us too much. Guess we'll find out Saturday against UNO, followed by Michigan State!