SiouxSports.com Forum

Radke Game Worn Nike Swift Jersey

LFSPRO

I currently own the 2006-07 Nike Swift Game Worn Kyle Radke jersey auctioned by UND which included at LOA.

Anyone interested in swapping their Nike Swift Game Worn jersey for Radke's as it is a size 60 (fits like a 56) and would have liked to have purchased a player's jersey that was a smaller size.

If interested please PM me.

I'll buy the Radke jersey for $50. Anybody know if they have the new game pucks and others for sale yet at the Ralph? Also, will they have these new jerseys available for us to buy this season?

:angry: im sure LFPRO will take that offer without a problem ;)

I'll buy the Radke jersey for $50. Anybody know if they have the new game pucks and others for sale yet at the Ralph? Also, will they have these new jerseys available for us to buy this season?

$50, I would not want to take advantage of you!!!! :)

As to your questions, not sure on the game pucks but will check it out at the Ralph today.

Currently Scheels and others are selling a K1 jersey that looks like the Nike Swift. So far the comments are so so on these replicas. AZSIOUX said the Ralph will be selling a Nike replica of the Swift although I have not yet seen one.

And the Radke jersey is still available for trade!

$50, I would not want to take advantage of you!!!! :)

As to your questions, not sure on the game pucks but will check it out at the Ralph today.

Currently Scheels and others are selling a K1 jersey that looks like the Nike Swift. So far the comments are so so on these replicas. AZSIOUX said the Ralph will be selling a Nike replica of the Swift although I have not yet seen one.

And the Radke jersey is still available for trade!

yes, the ralph told me that they would be selling them closer to hockey season which doesnt start for a month, not now. the team will be wearing them again this year. the k1 replicas are OK. i bet the nikes will be a better for a replica.