SiouxSports.com Forum

Stupidity or disrespect?

TheLillah

The way I see it, we're abandoning a sinking ship. We don't have much choice. The ship was not sinking when they jumped off. That's what you missed.

I like this sinking ship analogy. Let's play off it...Ever notice how some animals (UNC Golden Bears/NDSU Bison-can't account for those coyotes though) sense impending danger before humans (UND Sioux)? You were waist deep in water. Others saw it before you did and got out. We are all boarding a stronger ship. Put on your dry clothes and enjoy it! :angry:

I like this sinking ship analogy. Let's play off it...Ever notice how some animals (UNC Golden Bears/NDSU Bison-can't account for those (USD) coyotes though) sense impending danger before humans (UND Sioux)? You were waist deep in water. Others saw it before you did and got out. We are all boarding a stronger ship. Put on your dry clothes and enjoy it! :angry:

Ever notice how SDSU always gets left out of the conversation?

The spelling of defense varies from where you come. Many Canadians spell it "defence" and with all of the hockey types in this forum, you can never tell. :crazy:

I didn't mispell defence, everyone else is. That's the way it's supposed to be spelled and that's the way I grew up to spell and I will continue to. :D Cheers!

You might want to be careful with your choice of words there. My use of the word "stupid" caused another poster to act out in a condescending way towards me. Funny how that same person didn't get on your case here in this thread. I guess I'm being held to a different standard. :)

In all fairness DaveK, you did call a group of people "pretty stupid" for purchasing t shirts. TheLillah didn't actually call anyone "stupid" in his post. He was merely wondering about the caliber of graduates from Southern Utah.

You might want to be careful with your choice of words there. My use of the word "stupid" caused another poster to act out in a condescending way towards me. Funny how that same person didn't get on your case here in this thread. I guess I'm being held to a different standard. :)

violin.gif

Next time you think about opening up a can of worms with me, just remember how miserable I can make your experience on this board. I'll make you wish you had kept your ignorant and condescending attitude to yourself. Like I said, I treat people the way they treat me. That's the reason why you're now receiving such harsh treatment from me. Let this be a lesson to you, you reap what you sow. It isn't me, it's you. That's why you don't see me being mean to anybody else. But I can be reasonable. All you have to do is apologize and admit that you were out of line to take that unprovoked cheap-shot and I'll not only back off but I won't even hold a grudge. The ball is in your court. If you continue to be nasty I promise you I will be even nastier. It's your choice. I can play nice or I can play dirty.

I think you had better watch it with the threats and/or implication of threats against other posters. I don't think Mr. Dahl is going to tolerate that. I certainly wouldn't.

I agree with you, that we should treat people with respect if we want to get the same treatment in return. But I don't agree with making it personal like you are doing right now. Just let it go, for Pete's Sake. You can disagree with people without making threatening comments. I can get a little hot under the collar myself, but I don't resort to stuff like this.

Now, can we get back to the thread topic please?

GO SIOUX!!!

Ya know what? You've convinced me to just drop it. Even though I know that I am in the right, I'm going to be the bigger person and take the high road. If that poster wants to continue to belittle me she will only make herself look bad. I've only been lowering myself to her level in my responses to her classless baiting of me, and that is going to stop right now. Thanks for being a voice of reason.

No problem, always happy to help! :)

Ya know what? You've convinced me to just drop it. Even though I know that I am in the right, I'm going to be the bigger person and take the high road. If that poster wants to continue to belittle me she will only make herself look bad. I've only been lowering myself to her level in my responses to her classless baiting of me, and that is going to stop right now. Thanks for being a voice of reason.

You crack me up!!! :):crazy::D

Just got into Cedar City!! Can't wait for the kick off!!