SiouxSports.com Forum

Welcome to the Fighting Sioux

siouxnami

Still not really proper usage of the English grammatical system. :glare:

Shouldn't it be something like:

We've had a good amount of kids from the Twin Cities area in the last 4-5 years. However, most may have been overlooked being as that they spent much of their high school career at Shattuck unlike Fink, Gleason, Mattson, or Fienhage.

Not sure if Kristo would count seeing as that he's played the past few seasons in Ann Arbor. I'm not sure if he left for the NTDP after his freshman or sophomore year in high school.

BTW, the Gophs got Josh Birkholz from Blake. Very good player like Mattson, played well in the Czech republic. Also visited UND according to HA**Y. Walters and Budish are still big prizes out there from that team.

BTW, the Gophs got Josh Birkholz from Blake. Very good player like Mattson, played well in the Czech republic. Also visited UND according to HA**Y. Walters and Budish are still big prizes out there from that team.

hooray for them

Nevermind us. We are just trying to fill roster to take on the all-star team in the north. :glare:

Still not really proper usage of the English grammatical system. ;)

Shouldn't it be something like:

We've had a good amount of kids from the Twin Cities area in the last 4-5 years. However, most may have been overlooked being as that they spent much of their high school career at Shattuck unlike Fink, Gleason, Mattson, or Fienhage.

Not sure if Kristo would count seeing as that he's played the past few seasons in Ann Arbor. I'm not sure if he left for the NTDP after his freshman or sophomore year in high school.

sure. hell of a job :glare:

Nevermind us. We are just trying to fill roster to take on the all-star team in the north. :)

SAND BAGGER! :angry: :angry:

mikejm- I'll do my best, but it does indeed take a village.... and to mention that his poor parsing is worth putting up with when weighed against the awesome prizes he's often disbursing amongst the lucky. :)