SiouxSports.com Forum

Jersey Auction

micky981

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't UND jerseys go for this cheap? Buy It Now for $75.

Anybody that knows college hockey would know that UND is worth a whole lot more then a Wildcat jersey.

Looking at this person's ebay id, can show you how bright they are/not. (fiveminutemajor74) Must be a Nathan Oystrick fan. :silly:

I could have flipped this jersey for $200 easy to a few people I know that collect goalie jerseys. I've had no problem moving NMU's for over $200 to collectors in the past.

Could be that the jersey has been stolen, and a student is looking for beer money. ???

Happy to see Kowalski done, as I hated his mother bringing in a plastic jug with pennies in it only a few seats away and shaking the blasted thing at the Joe in Detroit. :0

WOW this auction has seen so much bidding already it is scary. still 27 days until the end and the jerseys are going up $50 - $100 each day, i am having second thoughts about my chances of winning one. anybody else have thoughts about the auction?

nope :silly::bigsmile::glare: rare rare jerseys with frozen 4 patches, not to mention many 1st round draft picks, a hobey jersey and so on..........best of luck to all unless you bid against me

I'm curious to see what other jersey's they'll be auctioning this summer because if they sell last years jerseys they're not going to have any to sell at the games, unless these are just leftovers from the previous years.

Does anybody know if they're going to use the Swift jersey's for the home and away starting this year. I hope not. :bigsmile:

WOW this auction has seen so much bidding already it is scary. still 27 days until the end and the jerseys are going up $50 - $100 each day, i am having second thoughts about my chances of winning one. anybody else have thoughts about the auction?

I've already all but given up hope of getting one.

I'm curious to see what other jersey's they'll be auctioning this summer because if they sell last years jerseys they're not going to have any to sell at the games, unless these are just leftovers from the previous years.

Does anybody know if they're going to use the Swift jersey's for the home and away starting this year. I hope not. :bigsmile:

there will be another auction later in the summer.not sure if it will be for the green or white jerseys though. also it sounds like the sioux may wear the swifts next season but not sure if all 3 will be that material or just the alternates and the ralph is also saying they should have them to sell in october closer to hockey season........

• 3 weeks later...
Only 3 have hit the $1000+ range? What are Sioux fans, a bunch of penny pinchers?!? :ohmy:

yeah no crap, you can put game worn sioux jerseys up against pro jerseys or any other colleges and we will spend the most for sure. it helps that they are frozen 4 worn with the patch and a rare jersey and that there is a hobey baker jersey in there, a iron man jersey and a few potential big time nhl stars as well, but the others at te bottom would be a nice stopping price for any other auction. nice job to all so far....i would wish some good luck but sorry, gotta look out for yourself in these auctions ;);)

sounds like the ralph will be selling the nike swifts closer to the season which means the team probably picked the jersey up as their 3rd jersey

there will be another auction later in the summer.not sure if it will be for the green or white jerseys though. also it sounds like the sioux may wear the swifts next season but not sure if all 3 will be that material or just the alternates and the ralph is also saying they should have them to sell in october closer to hockey season........

I talked to the equipment manager and he said the next auction will be held in Sept/Oct and will feature 7 green jerseys and 7 white but they haven't decided on whose will be auctioned.

I talked to the equipment mananger and he said the next auction will be held in Sept/Oct and will feature 7 green jerseys and 7 white but they haven't decided on whose will be auctioned.

i heard the same, nice.........

I'm saving my money for that auction instead... the current ones are way out of my price league.

im guessing neither of those will have a frozen 4 patch or maybe so but did we even have a shot at home ice wearing the whites if we played mich st?? cant remember, either way they will go for a pretty penny but not near as much as the current black swifts

I don't think the green/white jerseys will go for much less. Maybe $50-75 less for the lower end players and $200-300 less for Dunc, Toews, Oshie. Sioux jerseys go for an insane amount compared to other college jerseys. $150 is the average for just about any other college jersey. That would be an absolute steal for a Sioux jersey.

sounds like the ralph will be selling the nike swifts closer to the season which means the team probably picked the jersey up as their 3rd jersey

Anyone know if the design will change to be more in line with the rest of the jerseys or if they'll keep standard template? I hope they change to a new design as having that same exact jersey design as every other college, international team takes away from originality. I doubt they will change to a new design though.

Then again, not like it really matters as I'll buy one either way. :ohmy:

I really like the patch from St. Louis-no ugly plain white square.

they are nice, it sucks as they really are not out there to buy as they were not the giveaway this year as you know, damn scarf............i like to get 1 patch a year and put it on a sioux jersey to represent that f-4 trip, oh well maybe a few will pop up down the road. or i guees i will hae to win one of te gamers for auction then problem will be solved :ohmy:

That is the only one left of the auctions. A Radke black and a Schnieder white were sold in last couple days. And no I didn't get the Schneider, it was more than I wanted to pay. :ohmy:

Writing a blog is way too hard. I don't know what to write about!