SiouxSports.com Forum

Marijuana at McDonald's

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

I learned today that while he lived in the dorms at UND, a guy I work with was roommates with the campus' weed dealer. This kid had a minimum of 10 pounds of weed in his closet at all times and my co-worker could smoke as much of it as he wanted. I also learned that if you live in Alaska you can grow your own weed as long as you aren't selling it.

I learned today that while he lived in the dorms at UND, a guy I work with was roommates with the campus' weed dealer. This kid had a minimum of 10 pounds of weed in his closet at all times and my co-worker could smoke as much of it as he wanted. I also learned that if you live in Alaska you can grow your own weed as long as you aren't selling it.

So it would be safe to say that this guy didn't go to have a career with the DEA or in Law Enforcement. Are you sure about the 10 pounds of weed has a serious street value of about 4500.00 a pound, that would be about 45,000 in value. Were talking about now seeing the light of day for a long time if that person got caught.

Haha one of my friend's roommates last year sounds a lot like this guy... He always shoved it in my face (literally!) when I went over there, and I eventually learned to make my friend come visit me instead lol

So it would be safe to say that this guy didn't go to have a career with the DEA or in Law Enforcement. Are you sure about the 10 pounds of weed has a serious street value of about 4500.00 a pound, that would be about 45,000 in value. Were talking about now seeing the light of day for a long time if that person got caught.

A few things:

Weed doesn't have a "street value" of $4500 a pound; at least not in Grand Forks. It is more like $6400 or about $50 for an "eighth" (1/8 of an ounce). You must be getting a good deal :lol:

Were talking about now seeing the light of day for a long time if that person got caught.

"Long time" is relative but. If you got caught with 10 pounds of weed (in your home) in North Dakota the maximum fine is only 5 years and/or $5,000 fine. As we all know the Max is rarely ever given. Also First convictions can be removed from the record after 2 years of no further criminal violations.

The law is about the same in Minnesota for possession of about the same amount. The difference is Minnesota has "decriminalized" the drug when only small amounts are possessed (personal use) ("they" could be using rationale like the recently published study that says Cannibas is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco). Meaning no jail time, just a fine, essentially treated like a minor traffic violation.

A few things:

Weed doesn't have a "street value" of $4500 a pound; at least not in Grand Forks. It is more like $6400 or about $50 for an "eighth" (1/8 of an ounce). You must be getting a good deal :D

"Long time" is relative but. If you got caught with 10 pounds of weed (in your home) in North Dakota the maximum fine is only 5 years and/or $5,000 fine. As we all know the Max is rarely ever given. Also First convictions can be removed from the record after 2 years of no further criminal violations.

The law is about the same in Minnesota for possession of about the same amount. The difference is Minnesota has "decriminalized" the drug when only small amounts are possessed (personal use) ("they" could be using rationale like the recently published study that says Cannibas is less harmful than alcohol and tobacco). Meaning no jail time, just a fine, essentially treated like a minor traffic violation.

So are you a lawyer or did you stay at a holiday inn express last night.

Weed doesn't have a "street value" of $4500 a pound; at least not in Grand Forks. It is more like $6400 or about $50 for an "eighth" (1/8 of an ounce). You must be getting a good deal :D

Wow, the price Marijuana has gone up.