SiouxSports.com Forum

sioux logo

Sioux17

if anyone knows how to get a sioux logo in their myspace background please let me know

I go to www.blinkyou.com. Then look for layout generator. From there you can add any background you want, you can play with all the tables and fonts and everything. You need to find a picture online, to add it to your background. If you go to theralph.com there should be some pictures there, or just search google pics for the sioux logo. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...+logo&gbv=2

Speaking of logo, and I apologize if this has been discussed at length on a nearby thread, but what is the status of the logo/name litigation? I thought the final hearing was scheduled for April.

I have the feeling this is a real dumb question . . . .

Speaking of logo, and I apologize if this has been discussed at length on a nearby thread, but what is the status of the logo/name litigation? I thought the final hearing was scheduled for April.

the trial is scheduled for December and the judge is still pushing the sides to settle out of court. Just to let you know, there is an entire section on the Sioux nickname/logo with much of the info in it.

Scroll down to 'UND Community' and go to 'Sioux Name'. Info is posted there as it becomes public.

IMHO, the only dumb question is the one you didn't ask. :silly: